Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar all Eu servers low populated

manowar88manowar88 Member UncommonPosts: 85

So I just bought wildstar. But all eu servers is low populated, How can it be possibly?

The game has barely been out for a mount.

This most sureluy be somthing of a record in mmorpg history!

x1muft.png

Comments

• Lebros89Lebros89 Member UncommonPosts: 48
    I thought the game had been out for at least 2 or even 3 mounts by now.
  • FoobarxFoobarx Member Posts: 451

Coming up on 2 months since official release... but most played in beta, so in effect, got over the honeymoon period a lot sooner than the retail release players.

The high point was release month... they're past that now and AA is pretty much on the verge of open beta, so everyone is playing that.

• PioneerStewPioneerStew Member Posts: 874

I didn't play OB, but when it became obvious that the end-game was just too time intensive for me I left (there really are no realistic alternatives to raiding).  I assume there are quite a few others like me.   

• manowar88manowar88 Member UncommonPosts: 85

yes but enyway its still the newest game out there.

Bad buy i supose.

x1muft.png

If you haven't bought Wildstar yet, odds are, you won't.  You have a rare ability that most gamers do not possess... it's called patience.  Being able to not jump on the locust train as it departs from the station takes a lot of will power... it is indeed the most exhilarating part of any new release.  But once that train has long left the station, the real game is revealed... or what's left of it.  If the game is less appealing when the droves have moved on, it never had any real appeal to begin with.  You just saved yourself quite a few bucks in the process.  Trust your gut... it's usually right.

Doh, you already bought it!

Originally posted by Foobarx

If you haven't bought Wildstar yet, odds are, you won't.  You have a rare ability that most gamers do not possess... it's called patience.  Being able to not jump on the locust train as it departs from the station takes a lot of will power... it is indeed the most exhilarating part of any new release.  But once that train has long left the station, the real game is revealed... or what's left of it.  If the game is less appealing when the droves have moved on, it never had any real appeal to begin with.  You just saved yourself quite a few bucks in the process.  Trust your gut... it's usually right.

Doh, you already bought it!

yes i bought it this morning =/.

Going back to AA alpha then..No mening level up i sharacter in a empty game.

x1muft.png

• hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015
    it's still plenty of players on there as far i know.. maybe you should have a look around first and check with the people on the server and see how they see it?

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by manowar88

Going back to AA alpha then..No mening level up i sharter in a empty game.

although AA has a million things more to do, the level up experience (questing) is as meaningless and generic as Wildstar. At least in AA the rest of the game seems plenty/varied enough to level up without grinding uninteresting quests.

• ryvendarkryvendark Member Posts: 141
    If superdata said the server was empty ppl would be foaming at the mouth raging about it being wrong. Some random guy says it and everyone nods thier head and breaths through their mouth.
    It's Friday and fairly early in the morning... that first cup of Joe is like a muscle relaxant. 
  • PioneerStewPioneerStew Member Posts: 874
    Originally posted by ryvendark
    If superdata said the server was empty ppl would be foaming at the mouth raging about it being wrong. Some random guy says it and everyone nods thier head and breaths through their mouth.

I am going by my own anecdotal experience when I last played as well.  My server was already pretty empty and that was before the first free month was up. 

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Originally posted by rojoArcueid
    Originally posted by manowar88 Originally posted by Foobarx    
    yes i bought it this morning =/. Going back to AA alpha then..No mening level up i sharter in a empty game.
    although AA has a million things more to do, the level up experience (questing) is as meaningless and generic as Wildstar. At least in AA the rest of the game seems plenty/varied enough to level up without grinding uninteresting quests.

Aye once you play it like a sandpark / sandbox you find that other stuff can give tons of exp so you dont have to touch a quest and can leave the themepark behind.

leveled up in alpha from level 30 to 50 on my own farm and crafting.
    its quite refreshing to not follow the quest hub to quest hub :)

Originally posted by ryvendark
    Log in and look for youself.   just litel suprised !  After all the god things that i have read About the game.

x1muft.png

• SoraksisSoraksis Member UncommonPosts: 294

Well I have to say the OP seems to be full of shit.  I dont think he played at all I just bought the game maybe a week ago.  And my wife and I have noticed there are too many people playing this game.  When we go to Thyad its so populated we can barely get anything done because of the lag due to how many people we see running around.  When we are out questing we have issues completing  our quests sometimes because of how many people we have to compete with doing the same quests.  As far as I can tell this game is far far from dead there seems to be tons of people all over the place. 

I am not certain what the OP is on about but it seems to me he is talking out of his arse.

• SuperNickSuperNick Member UncommonPosts: 460
    Originally posted by Soraksis

Well I have to say the OP seems to be full of shit.  I dont think he played at all I just bought the game maybe a week ago.  And my wife and I have noticed there are too many people playing this game.  When we go to Thyad its so populated we can barely get anything done because of the lag due to how many people we see running around.  When we are out questing we have issues completing  our quests sometimes because of how many people we have to compete with doing the same quests.  As far as I can tell this game is far far from dead there seems to be tons of people all over the place. 

I am not certain what the OP is on about but it seems to me he is talking out of his arse.

Well, are you playing on EU servers? Your profile says you live in America.

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381

So I just bought wildstar. But all eu servers is low populated, How can it be possibly?

The game has barely been out for a mount.

This most sureluy be somthing of a record in mmorpg history!

Why I have impression you would love this game to be failure more then being afraid of?

Low populated .... it is SUMMER time, vacations, ... right? Pople go out, on beaches, .... etc. So what is to wonder for low population in this time? There is NO SINGLE game being full at this time, not even Wow. They should have released before or later.

But still not sure if WS could be called big success either. Make no mistake, I love game, is fun, have a lot of hidden treasures, ... but....

Lag, lag, lag. Game was very fluid i could not believe how great gaming experience was all the way up to ... maybe last week still in beta. At that time I used to comment on few forums that game in beta is in better state then many games 1 year after release. Then with some “optimisation” and update all that changed. I KNOW many do not have this problem, but still MANY does. Mainly as it looks ATI owners. Game is unplayable in cities, especially in Thayd. Unless I switch to ultra low I can barely move, fps many times drops to 0. In wilds ok. ... acceptable in medium with some tweaks toward high. I can play virtually ANY MMO out there all maxed out or close to and still have completely fluid experience no matter how many players around. Just to mention few: Wow, Swtor, TSW, ARR, GW2, ....

On good side very few bugs so far and none that would prevent me questing or continuation of the story.

And, oh, what I really hate in ANY game (and sole reason i stopped to play TSW past certain level): SINGLE TOOLBAR. Unacceptable, unforgivable. Leave button mashing to console world. And if (no, not “if”, but “when”) I leave WS this will be for sure for this reason.

O, yeah. There is another thing I deeply HATE also in any game. That ANNOYING TO DEATH mini games press that dumb F at certain point or even more REMEMBER COLORS in sequence, “Simon game”. Fortunately there is very easy workaround in WS at least, just install correct genial ADDON. Problem solved. No buttons to press, no colors to remember, all automatic. :-))

• mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid

Going back to AA alpha then..No mening level up i sharter in a empty game.

funny i leveled 2 characters to max on russian servers and there really wasnt a million things todo... there wasnt much to do at end game and even less if you're not part of a massive zerg guild.