Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Glyph-"The server was reset"?

RhimeRhime Member UncommonPosts: 283

As of today, I can't login to the AA website. It asks me for my Glyph login name and pw then says "Server was Reset". I can't login to the AA forums(I can see them, but not post anything) at all now and since you need to login to get customer service, I'm fubar.

Wtf is going on here? Any thoughts?

I am using Firefox with Win 7 and have been able to login with no issues from day 1...

Comments

• AstraeisAstraeis Member UncommonPosts: 378
    Originally posted by Rhime

As of today, I can't login to the AA website. It asks me for my Glyph login name and pw then says "Server was Reset". I can't login to the AA forums(I can see them, but not post anything) at all now and since you need to login to get customer service, I'm fubar.

I am using Firefox with Win 7 and have been able to login with no issues from day 1...

They probably are doing maintenance and the authentication server is not available. Maybe they have other issues. It is not you.

It takes one to know one.

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875

Ya when I tried to log on to my trion account earlier today at about 10pm I could not it kept saying reset.

and it is still doing it 4 hours later must be maint time

• AstraeisAstraeis Member UncommonPosts: 378
  • RhimeRhime Member UncommonPosts: 283
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

I started having the same issue yesterday evening. CS has been working with me since last night. I can log into the game fine, juts had website issues. I took a clue from an issue I had yeasr ago and tried Internet explorer and logged in on the second try, I hate IE but until the crew at Trion straightens out the issue that may be our only alternative,

BTW I have nothing but warm fuzzies over the CS crew over there, they were prompt in replying and are doing thier best

I miss DAoC

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

That's wild, I can't get in with Firefox, but wit IE I can get in , even though I may have to try 2 or 3 times

I miss DAoC