Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Gold PvP 10 vs 10 Battleground Realm of Faith

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Nice PVP Showcase

Erlandir vs Isenhorst in a 10 v 10 capture the flag type mode. The first team to bomb the others statue 3 times wins. Erlandir takes the victory this time. 

Erlandir vs Isenhorst in a 10 v 10 capture the flag type mode. The first team to bomb the others statue 3 times wins. Erlandir takes the victory this time.

This is one of two maps in the Battlefield system. It queues up gamers solo or in a team. The system tries to match make as best as possible according to might scores.

Players who queue up randomly get nice rewards for winning. You get a first victory reward for the first win. And you get a random victory award for joining the game as a random player.

The System is designed to reward even the most novice of players. But give the guys who actually are good and can win. Some rewards as well. My first time in I got smacked so hard I cut the game off. Mainly because I had no clue what to do. It takes a little time to get used to it. 

Subscribe to Kid Arta

Maker of the video Member of MMO!