Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there something wrong with LFD EU ?

cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
I just hit level 15 and queued as a healer for like 45 minutes and no group at all . I was wondering what is happening ? Did I lose the memo that no one wants to do dungeons. I am starting from scratch if I do not get the dungeons how will I get gear. Can I level through questing then and then when I get to 90 have no experience healing at all. This is quite disheartening was hoping to play some dungeons I miss healing others. 
Chamber of Chains

Comments

• szperaczszperacz Member UncommonPosts: 6

Nah...I was going the same road as you just few weeks ago (newbe healer) but I naver have a problem in queing to dungeon,

Oh and I'm also playing on EU servers. Cheers.

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Pretty normal at this hour on a workday, took me about an hour as DPS this morning.

• dorugudorugu Member UncommonPosts: 184

mebbe better try early evenings on weekdays or perhaps weekends to find dungeon running ppl

mebbe someone will help yu out many ppl dun usually take newb healers w thm :)

and i mself dun need one havin a lvl 90 pala tht i usually go do old dungeons w :)

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101

I posted this on another thread but I quit the game I was faced with quite bad abuse in the LFD group. They run off like chickens with their head cut off and do not even check to see if the healer is with them. I fell down and had to take some time to get to where they were and they had meanwhile pulled a host of mobs and died. My god the abuse that followed was quite an experience.

It is a terrible experience when no one is interested in the encounters or even the quests. It is a scary way to play. I got no enjoyment and felt completely friendless and going to 90 this way just made me depressed. I could solo but will happen when I get to 90. Would they magically become nicer. I doubted it so I quit and filled their survey with my experience. The community does not need a new player.  There is no joy in going back to this game.

Chamber of Chains