Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Question

Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Is the PS4 version officially out, as in, not in any beta form? I don't own a PS4 so I have no clue but, I want to upgrade my account and get the in game stuff that comes with it but, it say's, "About the PlayStation®4 Upgrade Campaign

For a limited time, players who own FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PlayStation®3 will have the option of upgrading to the PlayStation®4 version free of charge.

* Purchase of the PlayStation®4 version is not required to upgrade. Please be aware that after transferring to the PlayStation®4 you will be unable to play using your current copy of the PlayStation®3 version.

* Please note that after completion, the upgrade process cannot be undone.

* Upon completing the upgrade process, a PlayStation®4 system will be required to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

* All FINAL FANTASY XIV service account data including characters and in-game items will be carried over upon upgrading to the PlayStation®4 version.

* Users who wish to play on both the PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®4 must purchase a separate copy of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PlayStation®4.

* Users who purchased the PlayStation®3 Collector's Edition will be upgraded to the PlayStation®4 Collector's Edition automatically.

?Important Reminders

?Please take care when confirming the service account to be upgraded to the PlayStation®4 version, as this process cannot be undone once complete.

?When the upgrading process has completed, you will be issued a product code to download the PlayStation®4 version. Please proceed to the PlayStation®Store to download the game client.

* Users who participate in Beta Test Phase 2 for the PlayStation®4 may continue to use the beta test game client after upgrading to the PlayStation®4 version.

?Users will not receive an additional 30-day trial period by upgrading to the PlayStation®4 version.

?Users will not receive pre-order bonus items by upgrading during the PlayStation®4 early access period.

?Users who possess multiple service accounts registered to the PlayStation®3 version must complete the upgrade process for each service account individually."

So I guess if it's not in "early access" I can get the in game stuff for upgrading from my old PS3 account to PS4. I play on PC btw. lol

Comments

• ZenTaoYingYangZenTaoYingYang Member Posts: 354

the PS4 release was out since April. you still have time until December to upgrade from PS3 to PS4. for example, if you own or just bought FFXIV on PS3, you can upgrade it to PS4. PS3 version however, will become unplayable and you will have to play FFXIV on PS4. 

that doesnt mean u can not access your character on PC however, and last but not least, PS4 is just as good as PC version.