Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam ESO forum privilege locked

124»

Comments

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by fivoroth
    Originally posted by GregorMcgregor Originally posted by Dhaenon ESO just feels like a money grab. This disappoints me. A lot of people agree, and they hate the game and the company for doing that. EXAMPLE! The cost of the very first mount. WOW, 5g Wildstar, 10g LOTRO, 500 silver ESO, 17,200g OR you can upgrade to the Imperial Edition ($$$) to get a free horse.    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, So wait til level 40 and you still wouldn't have had enough gold in WoW (vanilla), OR wait 2 (yes two) zones and have enough for a mount with change to spare??? Oh wait, I see it now... WoW mounts 5g, the "Waaaah! This game is to hard" prices. So it's easy mode mounts your wanting??? As for the amount of RL cash involved, more fools blow that amount weekly on SWTOR's cash drive... opps! Shop! I'm so glad it has a sub, it keeps the brats away AND the hate club, TBH were better off without both imo! :D
    I think the first mount in WOW cost more like 100g lol. THis guy who listed the gold prices for mounts has no idea what he's talking about. At level 40 in WoW I still didn't have the 100g required and I think I needed to grind until mid 40s to get that much. And then as my first char was a warlock, I had to do a very long chain to get my mouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunttttt. HOnestly it was hard.

yeah, in vanilla wow it was not easy to get your first mount for 100g at level 40. when you seen a level 60 with a fast mount that they paid 1000g for, it was awe inspiring lol

i remember i farmed for a loooong time to get my mounts in vanilla wow, i would say that it's easier to get mounts in ESO than it was in vanilla wow.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Originally posted by baphamet

Originally posted by fivoroth

Originally posted by GregorMcgregor

Originally posted by Dhaenon ESO just feels like a money grab. This disappoints me. A lot of people agree, and they hate the game and the company for doing that. EXAMPLE! The cost of the very first mount. WOW, 5g Wildstar, 10g LOTRO, 500 silver ESO, 17,200g OR you can upgrade to the Imperial Edition ($$$) to get a free horse.    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, So wait til level 40 and you still wouldn't have had enough gold in WoW (vanilla), OR wait 2 (yes two) zones and have enough for a mount with change to spare??? Oh wait, I see it now... WoW mounts 5g, the "Waaaah! This game is to hard" prices. So it's easy mode mounts your wanting??? As for the amount of RL cash involved, more fools blow that amount weekly on SWTOR's cash drive... opps! Shop! I'm so glad it has a sub, it keeps the brats away AND the hate club, TBH were better off without both imo! :D
    I think the first mount in WOW cost more like 100g lol. THis guy who listed the gold prices for mounts has no idea what he's talking about. At level 40 in WoW I still didn't have the 100g required and I think I needed to grind until mid 40s to get that much. And then as my first char was a warlock, I had to do a very long chain to get my mouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunttttt. HOnestly it was hard.

yeah, in vanilla wow it was not easy to get your first mount for 100g at level 40. when you seen a level 60 with a fast mount that they paid 1000g for, it was awe inspiring lol

i remember i farmed for a loooong time to get my mounts in vanilla wow, i would say that it's easier to get mounts in ESO than it was in vanilla wow.

Yeah, the 1k for the level 60 mount was insane. But what took even longer were the TBC mount training. Can't remember what regular flying costed but it was maybe like 1k. But that was slow as hell. Grinding 5k for the epic flying toook even more than the level 60 month. I was farming primals for ages but man did it make a difference to fly at 280% :D

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.