Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes: Preview @ GUComics

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Our friend Woody over at GUComics.com has posted up a nice preview of Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.  We encourage you to check it out:

Wednesday was my first day at E3 2005, and one of my first appointments was to go and see what the Sigil crew was up to with Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. In the hustle, bustle, and bone rattling noise of South Hall, the little white room Sigil was conducting private demos in was an absolute oasis. Hell, just sitting down was enough to illicit bias for the game.

Demoing the game for me was Vice President and Executive Producer, Jeff Butler, and company President, CEO and Executive Producer, Brad McQuaid. Sitting in on the demo, making sure the discussion stayed on track, was Jon Grande, Lead Product Planner from Microsoft Game Studios.

The first thing that has to mentioned, and you'll notice that this theme runs through almost all of my discussions on Vanguard, is that the graphics are simply breathtaking. So, you'll forgive me if this write-up is brief and focused on the wrong things, but hey, I'm just an artist; I can't be blamed for my complete lack of journalistic finesse.

To read the entire preivew, click here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.