Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forums dieing...?

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
Well...no ones on anymore...

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    It's called school.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722

Isn't it skool?

Not in High School! Not in High School! Have a job where I get paid to do almost nothing. College is great ya know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

lol....

yea...but seriously...they are kinda dieing, they used to be more active

• spikedragonspikedragon Member Posts: 101

Murt you scared then all away.....your face is just hideous....i don't know why i'm still here

i'm just playing again.....i don't know why but i say it's definately preparation for school

But then again Murt is going to school hahahaha ok i'm gonna let the school thing die now i guess because i'm going back in a week from wensday(hopefully to learn how to spell wensday lol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea is a funny thing.....it does nothing unless you do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe everyone is still here, they are just so damn tired of threads like: "What MMORPG should I get", "Looking for a political MMORPG" and stupid crap like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol....so i guess i whould say HA to spikedragon for not being able to spell wednesday?

lol

• spikedragonspikedragon Member Posts: 101

LOL that's funny Murt...the way you make fun of spikedragon like that just makes him feel aweful

wait.....i'm spikedragon imageimageimageimage i'm gonna cry (not really but it makes it sound better)

lol...so anyway

glad to see the forums r up again

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362
    The forums shall never die, as long as we have Murt to provide us with topics and next to meaningless posts!  And as long as I have a soda in the fridge and a power source for my computer.

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    I second that.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

imagespeaking of sites dieing....wtf is iownjoo.com doing?

i NEED my sig!

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

theres always like at least 10 ppl on, even late at night.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

yea...but no one is posting

actually, I have kinda noticed that... since I've joined, the number of daily posts by people overall has seemed to decrease... lol, everyone should get more involved!  um... OR ELSE! MUAHAHAHA...

I represent the emotion of...
    For you who don't know what the emotion apathy is... it's basically the lack of caring about anything... making people seem cruel or cold...

image image image

lol...

which image host are you using?

image">

The reason it seems like the forums are dieing is because school has started for high school, College is about to start for me, and maybe everyone on the forums got into the horizons beta and didn't tell us.  Those jerks.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

yea i just got back into school too... im on a 4 day vac though! 1 last hurrah for summer vacation!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984

Dont worry when the next contest starts getting close to ending then more people will atart coming in. imageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

Originally posted by SatansDisciple

yea i just got back into school too... im on a 4 day vac though! 1 last hurrah for summer vacation!

HAHAHAH! NOW U KNOW HOW I FEEL!

image">

School can't really stop your posting that much though... I mean, I'm on my third week of school and I'm still posting... and playing games... and staying up until 2:30AM just to get up less than 4 hours later.  Anywho, the point is... school shouldn't really reduce the posting to a level that I can notice it... as many people know, I'm not usually an observant person outside of games.

For you who don't know what the emotion apathy is... it's basically the lack of caring about anything... making people seem cruel or cold...

image image image

i started school 3 weeks ago also, and ims till potsin

image">

Originally posted by MurtBijani
    i started school 3 weeks ago also, and ims till potsin

See?  School shouldn't keep you people from posting!  I don't let school stop me from doing anything I want to do... include putting off homework (I would have to say I've passed at least 90% of my classes over the years based on my incredible EOC scores alone lol...)

EDIT:  Forgot my final note about school... it suxxors!  lol... joking... it's like um... important for your future and junk... I suppose.

image image image

lol.....

yea, well speaking of homework...

image">

• ColinSColinS Member Posts: 33

Originally posted by Serien
    lol.....
    image">

whats homework LOL i hardly do homework i dont get much any way
    i play games then post then do homework thats how my life works ::::01::

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Originally posted by ColinS
    Originally posted by Serien
    lol.....
    image">

whats homework LOL i hardly do homework i dont get much any way
    i play games then post then do homework thats how my life works ::::01::

You must have a pretty sad life then. Why would you bring up such an old topic anyways?