Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game is terrible!

macwoodmacwood Member UncommonPosts: 134
I would say if your on the fence wait, its dire you can't even get a refund... scam!

Comments

• MakidianMakidian Member UncommonPosts: 208
    Life Is Feudal ftw ?
  • migthefigmigthefig Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Originally posted by Makidian
    Life Is Feudal ftw ?

Yes LiF FTW for me but I cant even get in when they open an Alpha test.  I'm ALWAYS in a zone that's down I mean, always. One day  my turn will come I guess

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

A game that is in PRE-alpha is in bad shape? Oh damn. Everyone knows pre-alpha means the same as the final release version. Yep. Total scam....

They're still working on adding and tweaking basic mechanics to the game and only have like 1% of the actual landmass that will be in game available. If you're expecting a fully functional and polished game, especially an indie one where they have explicitly stated that this is simply to offer a preview of the game to donators so they can see where the money is going before it even gets into as much as an alpha state, you should really just stay away from everything that isnt a full retail launch.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    the only real bad thing i c with the game is the net code is bit finicky its much better than it was tho so they are working on it
  • IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    Sounds to me OP doesnt understand what it is to DONATE to a ALPHA.

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Wanting a refund, of a donation... that's a first i've seen :D
    http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
This discussion has been closed.