Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'Top-secret" Blizzard project to be revealed in 2014

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/top-secret-blizzard-project-to-be-revealed-in-2014-according-to-resume/1100-6419543/

As reported on Kotaku by Internet sleuth Superannuation, the LinkedIn profile for a senior artist at Blizzard mentions he is at work on "a top-secret project to be unveiled sometime in 2014."

Comments

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Only question....how old is that summary?  Newly updated or posted before WoD?
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by Horusra
    Only question....how old is that summary?  Newly updated or posted before WoD?

This article was written in may 9th

• BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    maybe its a over haul of the over haul on the grafix and game..even the new images are a joke imo..its the same skins just textured..id prolly resubb or still be playing if it wasnt so blantently easy not to mention the over haul of all trees every 3 months and bringing out content that would be skipped just for a few new dungeons...then again it could be titan and hope its something a bit more fresh and not soo super cartoony and super "dumb'd down"  for gamers
    Originally posted by BurntCabbage
    maybe its a over haul of the over haul on the grafix and game..even the new images are a joke imo..its the same skins just textured..id prolly resubb or still be playing if it wasnt so blantently easy not to mention the over haul of all trees every 3 months and bringing out content that would be skipped just for a few new dungeons...then again it could be titan and hope its something a bit more fresh and not soo super cartoony and super "dumb'd down"  for gamers

Im hoping its titan

• BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    Originally posted by ElRenmazuo
    Originally posted by BurntCabbage

Im hoping its titan

well i hear this will be the last expan./ content update for a year..soo maybe the funds they make for a year will fund some of their new "project" hopfully titan ...but more than likely its an announcement of a diablo3 pack for next gen consoles seeing theres not many titles in the first place...lol my xboneone has 2inchs of dust on it

• ryvendarkryvendark Member Posts: 141
    Titan was a top secret project and look how that turned out. I'll be excited when they give us a launch date for the project, not what it's name is.
  • CrusadesCrusades Member Posts: 480
    Since we are speculating, I hope it's a battle.net app for ps4 that opens up the entire blizzard library on ps4. Follow that up with the unveiling of Project Titan.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    notice the top line, blizzard, disney animation studios??? could disney and blizzard be working on a SWG sequel???
    Originally posted by Myrdynn
    notice the top line, blizzard, disney animation studios??? could disney and blizzard be working on a SWG sequel???

Those are his previous experience in Jobs

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by ElRenmazuo
    Originally posted by Myrdynn

Those are his previous experience in Jobs

ahh damn, thought I dissected something big!

I dont use Linkedin