Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

super impressed with this.

itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

Perpetuum is a lot like eve, in ways that you can discover simply by reading the forums or the official website.  so I knew I would at least find it decent since i'm such an eve fan.  But.... the community in this game has improved exponentially from the last time i tried the game a couple years ago.

everyone is optimistic due to the steam influx of players and i felt very welcomed and invited into the world by the players.

a player talked me into his corp, i joined half expecting it to be one of those omnipresent "invite anyone" corps and to want to leave instantly, but i ended up chatting and getting advice from them for hours and I am led to believe this is typical of clans in this game now.

this next part doesnt apply to me as i have an 85m SP on eve, but if you want to play a game like eve but dont want to feel 10 years behind (you are NOT 10 years behind if you start eve now but that's a different rant altogether) i would recommend picking it up from steam.

I'm happy to be able to endorse a small indie MMO and even happier to endorse 2 of them (DFUW being the other).  EA can eat it.

Da skull

Doctor Worm in perpetuum

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

Comments

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Mistake by bringing up EvE SP thingy, good thing you are enjoying Perpetuum.
  • xycronexycrone Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Guild wars pay type + sandbox = good idea