Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoD Beta Key Requests and Offers

Comments

• Lebros89Lebros89 Member UncommonPosts: 48

Won this key on this website but I don't have the time to try it out. Hopefully one of you will make use of it. 2616-127390-76598-759129-9188

Enjoy!

• IckabobIckabob Member UncommonPosts: 1

I've been subbed nearly nonstop since 2006, play daily for at least 5 hours a day, have 215 mounts, 569 unique pets, 21k achievement points, and I'm an avid raider. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone more devoted to this game than me, yet somehow I don't have a beta key yet.

Would someone on here please find it in their heart to give me a beta key so that I may help test and hopefully improve the game I've poured so much of my time, effort, and passion into.

Please, someone, PM me a beta key. I'm at the end of my rope here.

Thanks.

• zione18zione18 Member Posts: 1
    i want it so badly please give me key :D
  • ayianaayiana Member Posts: 1
    Would really love to get a beta key. I tried every available giveaway with no luck :( I really want one...
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

A reminder that there is NO trading or selling allowed on this site. 

• Virtual Trading
      • MMORPG.com does not allow the purchase, sale, or trade of in-game assets, accounts, or powerleveling services.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• Greymantle4Greymantle4 Member UncommonPosts: 809
    Originally posted by Amana

A reminder that there is NO trading or selling allowed on this site. 

• Virtual Trading
      • MMORPG.com does not allow the purchase, sale, or trade of in-game assets, accounts, or powerleveling services.

Can you trade beta keys?

• ShiverdamnShiverdamn Member UncommonPosts: 8

Hi! 

II've been hunting for a Beta Key for WoD for a long time now. Been playing WoW since Vanilla and would love a chance to help make the game better by playing the beta. 

If anyone would like to PM me a key I would be so grateful. Thank you. X

• defroststardefroststar Member UncommonPosts: 16
    I would be happy to trade 2 Nosgoth beta keys for 2 WoD keys if anyone is interested.
  • LonelyMoleLonelyMole Member Posts: 1

I've entered contest with no luck, and finally found this site.

If anyone cannot or does not want their key, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you <3

• SponRexSponRex Member Posts: 1
    Same here guys, i've been playing WOW eversince the world began. So if anyone can give their unwanted keys please do.. Would be highly appreciated. Thanks guys!
  • rosh5595rosh5595 Member Posts: 4
    PM me if you got an extra WoD key! I have stuff! 
  • carlit088carlit088 Member UncommonPosts: 6

Got an EU key (unsure if they are different?)  for beta that I am unable to use. Message me and I'll send it back

UPDATE: Key has been given out!

Paul

• CommoXCommoX Member UncommonPosts: 85

Have nothing to trade at current.

Curious about WoD beta. If anyone has a key they are willing to part with I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

• ninjapyninjapy Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Looking for  WOD beta key please. I have high hopes in returning to WOW if WOD can rekindle my flame for the game.
  • ShishamoShishamo Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I'd be thankful if someone sent me a key.
  • barksaydadogbarksaydadog Member Posts: 3
    Looking for a beta key... I have scoured the internet on a daily basis in an attempt to get one, ive entered every contest, tried every phishing attempt, everything to no avail. My girlfriend won one in the beta contest on wowhead #4. she plays it all the time and its causing problems in our relationship because I can't play with her. I'm begging a kind soul who received a beta key who wouldn't mind parting with it, save my relationship.
  • ZabeonZabeon Member CommonPosts: 3
    i would love a key please!
  • silverelite5150silverelite5150 Member Posts: 1
    I would also like a key! Thank you!
  • ArtureXArtureX Member Posts: 2
    I would be more than happy to be able to test new content :)
  • zelloszellos Member Posts: 1

I know this is a long shot, but thinking about getting back into WoW but would like to see how WoD turns out.

Thank you so much in advance!

"Baka" -- Ruri Hoshino

• SeisukeSeisuke Member Posts: 3

It has been a while since I played WoW and basically I have given up on the game.

But some things in WoD could seem to become rather interesting. Thus I'd like to have chance at testing aswell.

Thanks in advance.

• musasuimusasui Member Posts: 1

I would love a key please!

• Gaberocks3Gaberocks3 Member Posts: 1
    Would love a key to raid test. PM me the key if you're nice enough to give me one. :) 
  • PenelophePenelophe Member Posts: 1
    If you have one extra beta key feel free to PM :) 
  • dogeroddogerod Member Posts: 1
    gimme dem keyz ASAP