Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] Guild Wars 2: E3 2014 Preview: Season 2 is a Go!

2»

Comments

• ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318
    @bailopan
    the trait system won't let you pick them until level 30. Level 30!

then, to even get some of them, you have to go to zones that are ten levels above you!

no thought put into this half baked change.
  • nastyjmannastyjman Member Posts: 161
    I'm digging the episodic nature of the content release. Integrating it with the story journal also works well, plus with the achievement hunting. Can't wait for the episode 2. Overall, I'm liking where this is heading.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967

So after trying it out, I realized it's simply more of the same LS BS and I logged out mid way through the personal instance mess.  The urge to complete what I started couldn't even make me go on.  Everything is so contrived and bad to me.

The voice over timing was like an old kung fu movie dub, the dumb angles the NPCs have are contrived and poorly written.  There's nothing really redeemable from it. The combat isn't fun enough to carry all this sub par mess. The feature update was way more exciting.  I'm putting GW2 right back down.

Playing GW2 again was like going back into a bad relationship YOU know you shouldn't be in because you forgot how bad it was.

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066

Good start to the second season of the Living Story.

New map with some fun events and decent story.

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

• SoandsosoSoandsoso Member Posts: 533

I’m a big fan of Guild Wars 2 and the direction that ArenaNet has taken with its Living Story content.

I think everyone who comes here knows this site is a mega-fan of the game.