Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I play Xsyon or Mortal online?

JfrizgamerJfrizgamer Member UncommonPosts: 7
Xsyon and Mortal Online are the types of games that I am looking to play right now, and these are the only ones I know of that have the F2P option permanently. They both have limits to that of course though. But I really need to know what you guys think.. Xsyon, or Mortal Online? Which one has more F2P benefits? Which one is more crowded and has more players? I just really have no idea which one I should play.... And if there is another F2P that is better let me know too. 

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Originally posted by Jfrizgamer
    Xsyon and Mortal Online are the types of games that I am looking to play right now, and these are the only ones I know of that have the F2P option permanently. They both have limits to that of course though. But I really need to know what you guys think.. Xsyon, or Mortal Online? Which one has more F2P benefits? Which one is more crowded and has more players? I just really have no idea which one I should play.... And if there is another F2P that is better let me know too. 

Xyson.

But honestly if you end up liking Xyson I would consider Wurm. Wurm is basically the same idea but with a lot more features because its been around for a decade.

Its also free to play up to level 20

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    You won't be competitive F2P in MO.  Don't know anything about Xsyon but I would steer clean of MO for a number of reasons.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• MaelwyddMaelwydd Member Posts: 1,123

No.

Unless you want to.

• JfrizgamerJfrizgamer Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Originally posted by Maelwydd

No.

Unless you want to.

No to what??

• MaelwyddMaelwydd Member Posts: 1,123
    Originally posted by Jfrizgamer
    Originally posted by Maelwydd

No.

Unless you want to.

No to what??

To your question. But that is my personal opinion from my experiences with the games hence adding the 'unless you want to' bit. Only you can really make that choice.

• YoungCaesarYoungCaesar Member UncommonPosts: 326
    Mortal Online if you like FPS combat on a MMO, Xyson combat is crap... theres alot of haters like Slapshot here because the game is a bit unpolished but still theres no other game like it out there... and altho being a competitive F2P is real hard, Ive seen at least a couple perform well in competitive pvp so its doable.
  • JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140
    Originally posted by YoungCaesar
    Mortal Online if you like FPS combat on a MMO, Xyson combat is crap... theres alot of haters like Slapshot here because the game is a bit unpolished but still theres no other game like it out there... and altho being a competitive F2P is real hard, Ive seen at least a couple perform well in competitive pvp so its doable.

Mo is a "bit unpolished" and thats why there are so many haters?

-Damn, I've heard it all now...

I have no problem with 'unpolished', bugs and even placeholder systems. I could care less about graphics and am more concerned with gameplay above all else.

MOs faults (many..many faults) are far less to do with it polished (or not) state and are outlined quite well in the MO subforum for the last 4-5 years. Too much to repeat here.

But keep thinking the "haters" are hating on poor MO because its "a bit unpolished"....

• JfrizgamerJfrizgamer Member UncommonPosts: 7
    What about age of wushu? Is that a good one?