Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cougar completely owns a botter

TX_ImhotepTX_Imhotep Member Posts: 30

https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/86512-please-carbine-10-days-i-just-want-a-response-to-ticket/page-2

I'm assuming that with your posting here that you don't mind us talking about your account status in public.

I have a spare moment before my next meeting and am doing this on a lark. I understand this opens me up to "oh oh oh my ticket" which I don't intend to keep up with. I am a fickle beast.

You, and your alts, were reported a number of time by players for AFK Botting.

We found you afk botting in a PvP Match (which as you know, was a really big issue for us - which is now better thanks to AddOns no longer being able to join matches automatically, among other things).

We did our secret stuff ... okay afk bot confirmation doesn't take much clandestine stuff once we are on top of you. We sent you tells over time and you never reacted and continued doing the same thing over and over.

We closed your account.

You opened up a ticket in question, asking for us to give you your account back.

In that opening salvo of asking us for getting your account back, you admited that you were afk botting while doing homework.

You then added 5 replies in two days to the ticket with various stages of pleading/begging. Including internet meme pictures. (http://i2.kym-cdn.co...392/289/116.gif)

A few agents have investigated it internally and found your account to be worthy of permanent closure. 

You are exactly the problem case players have been pleading for us to remove from our game. We agree with them.

Now, why we've taken some time to tell you that your ban will not be overturned I'm not sure. So thank you for bringing that to my attention, however you'll forgive me if we don't prioritize deserved-to-be-banned-customers over paying ones right now. 

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,915
    Yes I have been following this. That guy really had the gall to complain about the time his ticket was taking to be answered.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Well, I see where all the humor put into the game came from, true comedy right there.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    Ok, so maybe I was wrong and this game actually does have one redeeming feature ;)
  • TX_ImhotepTX_Imhotep Member Posts: 30
    Yeah it was good stuff. I always enjoy seeing responses like this from Devs
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

love how he admits to botting while saying he does not think this should be a perm ban :)

yea, now you know kiddoe, it's not about what you think, it's about zie ruuuuuuuuules!

"yes mr officer, sir, i took his wallet, his wife, his car and his flat screen, and when exiting his house i shot him straight in the face! but seriously... that should not be punished with jail!"

yep, that defense always works :)

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405
    <3