Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game COMPLETELY controlled by the players?

2»

Comments

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Originally posted by Jfrizgamer

I don't even know if a game like this exists, but I was curious.. A game that is totally run and controlled by the players. For example, there are no computers or quests.. And everything you do has an impact on the game, because players run everything. For example a game where there is a player as the king that makes laws and you start out at the bottom, but you work your way up. You can start kingdoms and towns and overthrow people and have jobs and all that... You can choose to be good or bad and if you want to be a good citizen or if you want to be a murderer. There are fights between players and everything is kind of connected in a way? It's honestly kind of hard to explain but are there any MMORPG games even sort of like this?? Where everything is controlled by us? I think this would be so freaking cool and if there is a game like this LET ME KNOW.

afaik camelot unchained is aiming for that goal.

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• SetEssentialSetEssential Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Pretty sure a game totally run by the players would end in utter destruction of almost everyone involved.

Humans don't know how to play nice in RL, and in gaming worlds with no consequences their behavior is abhorrent.

You just described Tibia to a T. The only ones there that have any fun is the Bots and Cheats.