Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get a mod in an EU timezone...

The spam in these forums is getting absurd.  

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Pretty late in the morning here in the US for a mod not to already be on deck.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• nastyjmannastyjman Member Posts: 161
    Hush! I most definitely need an astrologer to see if an MMO is becoming F2P in the future.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Originally posted by nastyjman
    Hush! I most definitely need an astrologer to see if an MMO is becoming F2P in the future.

You can read it yourself by the position of astrologers' posts on the recent forum posts list: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/realtime/

If the 1st, 3rd and 7th post on the list are made by astrologers, then your favorite MMO's prices will soon be adjusted somehow. If there are less then 3 of astrologers' posts visible at the time, this adjustment will decrease your gaming costs. If there are 3 or more it'll increase your gaming costs.

• nastyjmannastyjman Member Posts: 161
    Originally posted by Vrika
    Originally posted by nastyjman

You can read it yourself by the position of astrologers' posts on the recent forum posts list: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/realtime/

If the 1st, 3rd and 7th post on the list are made by astrologers, then your favorite MMO's prices will soon be adjusted somehow. If there are less then 3 of astrologers' posts visible at the time, this adjustment will decrease your gaming costs. If there are 3 or more it'll increase your gaming costs.

ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH!

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Looking into some options. Hopefully we can figure something out!