Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new expansion

sqwigginssqwiggins Member Posts: 286
From what i heard this expanison is going to be the best expansion to come out i have read some things about it but if any1 has any more info please post a link to the site you got it from or just post it on this page.

Comments

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    from what i have read so far it sounds cool but i dont think i will come back.
  • lewllewl Member Posts: 86

Most I have read was posted here on MMORPG.COM

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setview/features/loadFeature/102/gameID/11

Yeah looks cool. horses finally. Sounds like tanks will be able to cast finally.

Now those ROG plate drops with + fire magic skill will be worth something :-)

• enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464

I was at the Mythic booth at E3 I saw some of the expansion, which is nice for the game, I always felt DAoC was the highest quality MMO.

Will I come back for the expansion? possibly, but right now I am really focused on Imperator, it just seems like a breath of fresh air.

Current Games:

• thebigdancethebigdance Member Posts: 11

has the expansion come out yet? if anybody has seen it what are its interesting points?

live and let live

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    Their yearly expansion comes out Oct/Nov.  So outside of previews and screen shots no one knows anything.  It seems an interesting change of pace, however I am not sure I like the weapons and champion levels being added. 
  • The Only good thing coming out of this expansion is the horses.

It just remeinds me of ToA. Another set of levels that you have to get or you will fall behind. More weapons you have to get or you will fall behind.

They said some of the weapons were better then artifacts so your gonna end up having to get them or you are going to get smashed up really easily.

I'm not sure its gonna be so great.

• EchaniEchani Member Posts: 72
    I'm going to really enjoy this new expansion.  This makes all the old school stuff they took away from me by aking my epic armor worthless have some small value again.  I Can't wait for it to come out.  I want a nightmare :-).

Does your guild have a website yet? Find out how easy it is to get one.

• Whatever,

Mythic will find some way to Fuck it up.

They are one fo the worst companies i have ever reviewed or looke at.

It will be stupid as hell just like ToA.

Hey mythic you can go dig a hole and crawl into it and die.

• reubensitosreubensitos Member Posts: 3

The juries out on this one for me. Im not sure they will #%$ it up. although TOA to me was pretty lame, i think this one may be a good idear. Not sure if it merrits a re-activation of my account though.