Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam Summer Sale - get the game 14.99

KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103
Steam Summer Sale is going on and it just became todays deal.   I loved the storyline of it and is definitely worth a try.  So if you do its on sale right now.  I personally would suggest starting on a server with the lowest house prices.  But thats just me, good luck.

Comments

• Indeed. Its includes 30 days game time too.. Good luck, have fun who ever going to get it.
  • zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969
    Its been at that sale price for quite some time, ive seen it on a bunch of sites for that amount quite a few times almost right after the game came out. Hell its 12.49$ on amazon right now...
  • Froggie85Froggie85 Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Originally posted by zanfire
    Its been at that sale price for quite some time, ive seen it on a bunch of sites for that amount quite a few times almost right after the game came out. Hell its 12.49$ on amazon right now...

Hilarous! I saw the thread and was about to suggest the same thing LMAO.

You beat me to it dude!

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Originally posted by Mandodo69

You beat me to it dude!

Hilarious, this game was $15 a month after re-launch.  I guess there is a large section of people that don't check anything other than steam and get taken to the cleaners.

Originally posted by reeereee

You beat me to it dude!

Hilarious, this game was $15 a month after re-launch.  I guess there is a large section of people that don't check anything other than steam and get taken to the cleaners.

Well yeah the sub is anywhere between 12.99$ a month and 14.99$ a month LMAO. 

Who said it was'nt?

The game is still at normal, no discount, price of 29.99$

Steam is selling it for, the game itself and free 30 day's, for 14.99$  Source: http://store.steampowered.com/app/262341/?snr=1_702_4_

And the game, with a free 30 day's, at Amazon is 12.99$   Source: http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Realm-Reborn-PC/dp/B008SBZD9G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403821523&sr=8-1&keywords=final+fantasy+xiv+a+realm+reborn+pc

EDIT: sorry Amazon has it for 12.49$

50 cents cheaper than it was a couple hours ago.

So....i'm confused at exactly what the hell you were trying to say.

Also, you can sub using steam, and yes it has all the sub options that the mog station has.

You have to go to the mog station and choose which plan you want, then they direct you to steam. DUH !

Nobody got ripped of lmao.

Last week on Steam and amazon and GMG and just about every other digital video game retailer it was the regular price of 29.99 for the standard.

Unless a sale goes on, 29.99$ (standard edition) is what the price is. Always.

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

Last week on Steam and amazon and GMG and just about every other digital video game retailer it was the regular price of 29.99 for the standard.

well those sales have been coming quite often, no longer than a few weeks after the ps3 release did i see constant sales of the game, even before that i had seen a few. You can say im wrong all you want, i got the collectors edition of the orginal game ages ago, so it does nothing for me or anyone i knew who played the game. MMOs always drop there prices very fast and sales for just about any boxed MMO are always going on, it just how its always been.

well those sales have been coming quite often, no longer than a few weeks after the ps3 release did i see constant sales of the game, even before that i had seen a few. You can say im wrong all you want, i got the collectors edition of the orginal game ages ago, so it does nothing for me or anyone i knew who played the game. MMOs always drop there prices very fast and sales for just about any boxed MMO are always going on, it just how its always been.

ANYWAY I looked it up and the last time it went on sale for Steam was in Feburary. Try again.