Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam sale

CouganCougan Member UncommonPosts: 422

Just noticed that for today the TSW is in the steam sale, £12 for the massive edition with 3 dlc editions.

Fantastic value for a buy to play game like this.

Comments

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

I saw this and wondered if someone posted it already :)

Its a flash sale (60% off) that ends in 7 hours. 12$ for the standard game and $15 for the massive edition.

• CouganCougan Member UncommonPosts: 422
    I'm a returning player who only completed egypt last time around so this is a bargain for my standard version upgrade, rather than paying £25 from funcom store. Not sure if UK steam is different but we have 75% off
  • LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665
    I got the game from the Steam sale. It was an excellent deal. $15 for the basic game + 7 DLC + goodies to start you off. Plus once you finish 30 missions the game rewards you with 1200 points which can be used to purchase more DLC content. You can get issue 1-7 DLC + 1200 points which allows you to get DLC issue #8. That's over 1.5 years of DLC worth of content for just $15. The latest content is DLC issue #9 which just released about week ago so new players got a bit of catching up to do.