Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA][Exile][Pergo] Demented Asylum Recruiting

Ryuho0321Ryuho0321 Member Posts: 23

Demented Asylum is recruiting potential raiders to join us in some 20 man and eventually 40 man ass kicking, curb stumping, beer drinking and all around fun in Wildstars RAIDS!!!....   hardcore...  Currently we are looking DPS. Casuals are more than welcome to the guild as we enjoy having an active community within the guild. We are a mature 21+ guild and drama is not tolerated. Most of our members are in the late 20’s early 30’s and have been playing MMOs for years. We are currently working on getting members keyed for the 20 man raid and will be using our scheduled raid nights for helping members get attuned.

Info about Demented Asylum

We started in 2011 as a Rift raiding guild and grew to become a medium sized multi gaming community. We are all adult gamers who have been part of a hardcore guild at some point in our lives and wanted to continue the fun of raiding without it feeling like a job and taking away from our real lives. All major decisions made by the guild are left to an overall guild vote by its members as it effects the guild as a whole.

Primary Focus

Our primary focus is 20 and 40 man end game raiding.

Secondary Focus

Our secondary focus is warplots and causing mischief in open world pvp.

Communication

We have a large Teamspak 3 server to accommodate raids. We have a full website used to notify members of changes, updates or offtopic shenanigans. We also communicate outside of gaming via groupme, keeping each other company while stuck at the office/wink.

Raid Schedule

Monday 9:00 pm – 12:00 am EST

Tuesday 9:00 pm – 12:00 am EST

Wednesday 9:00 pm – 12:00 am EST

For more information you may visit our website www.DementedAsylum.com . If interested in applying be sure to click on our Wildstar page and apply there. You may message on this post or visit PM on Guild Launch” Ryuho – DA”. For in game contacts please message me Ryuho in game or Hiptank (Guild Lead). We are on almost every night. Hope to see you on Nexus Cupcakes!

Comments

• Ryuho0321Ryuho0321 Member Posts: 23
    Working on Raid Attunement steadily now. Most 50's are working on Vet Dungeons now. We are still looking for some dedicated players to join our ranks. If you are looking for a guild that will help you out getting attuned even if you are behind the rest, then this is the place for you. Visit us at our website or message me in game. I am on Ryuho almost every night. 
  • KazihanaKazihana Member Posts: 1

I want to mention that we also don't have a super-complicated application process. We are very friendly and we want to get to know you over chats and by running stuff together rather than reading a 20-page long history of your gaming experience.

We are demented, but in a good way. I promise!

-Didee

• Ryuho0321Ryuho0321 Member Posts: 23
    Looking for DPS. If you are looking for a good group of people to play with then hit us up. Message me in game.