Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is this, are they adding speeder customization?

DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
I noticed every speeder suddenly has this greenish exhaustion effect coming out the backside, does this mean there will soon be customization for this, like in Starfighter? Hopefully not just for looks, but for physics as well.

Comments

• hmmm not showing as green on my screen. any chance of posting a screenshot? cause that sounds like it could be neat
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I miss this game but I have not enough time for both Wildstar and SWTOR. That sounds cool though must log in and check.

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367
    Originally posted by DocBrody
    I noticed every speeder suddenly has this greenish exhaustion effect coming out the backside, does this mean there will soon be customization for this, like in Starfighter? Hopefully not just for looks, but for physics as well.

Probably not. The moment you mentioned a greenish effect I remembered seeing this thread on the official forums:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=748128

Originally posted by Didierloor
    After the launcher updated the game with the latest patch, I see all characters and npc with a green glow graphic glitch. The problem in my character and companion goes away when I unequip the lightsaber... but still appear everywhere . How can I fix this?

Probably a graphics glitch. Not to rain on your parade, but I would think it would be pretty hard to showhorn in mount customization at this point. Not impossible, but you saw how well adding 16 man Ops to the Group Finder worked out...

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    Originally posted by Impacthound
    Originally posted by DocBrody

Probably not. The moment you mentioned a greenish effect I remembered seeing this thread on the official forums:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=748128

Originally posted by Didierloor
    After the launcher updated the game with the latest patch, I see all characters and npc with a green glow graphic glitch. The problem in my character and companion goes away when I unequip the lightsaber... but still appear everywhere . How can I fix this?

Probably a graphics glitch. Not to rain on your parade, but I would think it would be pretty hard to showhorn in mount customization at this point. Not impossible, but you saw how well adding 16 man Ops to the Group Finder worked out...

hm interesting. Still seemed to me like they are messing around with something related to speeder exhaust color customization, well maybe it is just a graphics glitch after all.

Would have been pretty useless anyway, cosmetics are not really that interesting but modding speeders like in a racing car game (traction, acceleration, top speed, etc.), now THAT would be something.