Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player Survey - The New AV

xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310

Ripping this from the official forums:

Check for [email protected] email. 

Be part of the evolution!

We'd love to get your feedback on our future development plans. Focused on our new philosophy and our vision statement, we are planning our future road map and development schedule. Of course, we wish to include our player recommendations in our plans: Please take a few minutes to respond to our survey.

Don't just play the game, be part of it's evolution!
The Darkfall Team.

Link to what you can vote on ! 

http://i.imgur.com/O8xfi00.jpg

Games:
Currently playing:Nothing
Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
Past games:
Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
Xpiher's GW2
GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
Warhammer - Xpiher

Comments

• 123443211234123443211234 Member UncommonPosts: 244
    I took my survey and made sure to emphasize ENCHANTING as the number one priority that would dramatically improve the game at this point.  I also made sure to write in that they needed to revert back to the old bag/bank inventory system.  They had a lot of other ideas that seemed alright but really at this point enchanting should be priority number 1.  Also, if they could ever get around to adding in the other 28 "finished" dungeons that would be a nice addition.
  • EtheomEtheom Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Loving AV's new community interactions, I'm thoroughly impressed with the recent changes.

• jahgreenjahgreen Member UncommonPosts: 39
    AV has done a complete 180 degree turn. Loving the new patches and communication.