Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purchased game but cannot create an account?

TwiztedTDTwiztedTD Member Posts: 79

I purchased the game today, paid the $10, downloaded the game and installed.

At the launcher I click the button for New Player and get a page cannot be displayed.  Anyone else having this?

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

On the Asheron's Call splash screen does the second blue bubble fill  up? 

This is the webpage the "I'm a new player" button goes to: https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php  It's for account creation and it sounds like you already have an account. 

I would suggest Frostfell or Harvestgain for your server selection. They are the most populated. The starting city of Holtburg is also where many experienced players can be found.  And make yourself known in chat. Say you're new. New people are welcomed. Just don't beg or ask the generic noob questions, "What do I do?" or "How do I play?".

Darktide (DT) is serious PvP. Eventually someone might have pity on you though.

There is also a serious learning curve. The game will not hold your hand. That's what patrons (guild) are for.  Be open and patient to the different. Melee weapons are the easiest to start. Ranged second. Magic is more challenging to learn.  Mobs are vulnerable and use different types of attack. Pierce, slash, bludgeon, fire, acid, frost, electric and void.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • keinersonersterkeinersonerster Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Wow.  I haven't thought of that in years.  I had so many problems getting connected back in the day.