Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Video Update for Pantheon!

2»

Comments

• BrandusBrandus Member UncommonPosts: 4

Please don't give these people money. If you want to follow it, fine. But please don't open your wallets. As someone who has followed this since the beginning (and lost $250 myself) I'm warning you. This is 100% an amateur project using Brad McQuaids name for recognition. The guy has been M.I.A. since the kickstarter failed in February. He's the only person on the entire project that has made a professional MMO.

Brad McQuaid still gets the lions share of anything you donate, and it's going right into his pocket.

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Support this game! Brad needs more cash for pills!

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• Storm_CloudStorm_Cloud Member UncommonPosts: 401

Ehh?!?!

Does it say Silyus (weird spelling) on the character login screen for 1 of the chars? I thought he quit with the rest of the team and Brad was the only one left until he put together the new team. Sure, could just be the name of a char, but, why THAT name? lol

Anyways, I hope this game gets made! :)

• ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446
    I like the day night cycle - how the sun's rays filter through the air and are blocked by objects.  I also like they  thought to put settings before you enter the game.  Too many times I am at character creation and I have to listen to really loud music before I enter the game to adjust the settings.
  • KoroshiyaKoroshiya Member UncommonPosts: 265
    Originally posted by Blazenfury
    First of all, this is the same shit that the original team did. This is not new work done by the new team at all. The build, the characters, the animations, the typos in character selection... All of it was done by the original team many months ago. This is sad and pathetic... They are passing this off as progress done by the new team and give them credits in the video.

the characters are actually bought from a 3rd party website, they weren't even created by the dev team.  They bought the models for 100 bucks each.

http://3drt.com/store/characters/fantasy-warrior.html

“The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off , why should I. Light up the darkness” – Bob Marley

• KoroshiyaKoroshiya Member UncommonPosts: 265
    Originally posted by Tyggs
    Originally posted by Koroshiya
    Originally posted by Tyggs

Wow... so many MMO players that don't know what a tech demo is.

Now I agree Brad is a crook and I will not give him a dime until the game is released and getting awesome reviews, but criticizing animations in a tech demo is like saying a movie work print has bad special effects. Get it together guys.

The fact you are willing to give a crook money because he gives you something in return kinda says a lot about you as a person.  Just saying.  The dude stole money from people that were supposed to be his team/coworkers.  I mean come on man.  Get it together guy.

You're focusing on the wrong part of the post. Also, Brad isn't the only person working on the game. He didn't steal money from anyone, he took it from donated money. What that money was meant for or how it was used is beyond my knowledge. Do you know what Brad spent it on, all we know is he took it. Like I said, I will pay for a solid game, but I will not pay for possibilities. 

No I'm not.  I am focusing on the fact that you would pay money for a game, regardless of how well it was made when you know the guy who made it ripped off his dev team, paying them 2k for 6 months work while pocketing 40k of donated money for himself.  I know for someone like you, you don't care since it wasn't your kids that were affected.. but I sure as hell won't be supporting a crook who was supporting his pill habit with crowd sourcing funding for a game while leaving his team out to dry financially.  

The day we stop letting crooks like Brad, and Derek Smith, guys who are just here to turn a quick buck and increase their ego is the day we see a change in our games.  We will NEVER see our genre go above and beyond the garbage they are putting out today if we don't weed out the shady people doing shady things.

“The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off , why should I. Light up the darkness” – Bob Marley