Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

critique the critics

eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

So we've all seen the threads "I tried <insert game here> and I gave it an honest go but..."  and then the poster goes on to tell us all how they think the game stinks or is disappointing or just wasn't their cup of tea or some whine about how the game doesn't fulfill them emotionally.  We get it. Those aren't raisins in your corn flakes.  Now I don't mean to imply a negative review doesn't have it's merits, but I think any reviewer can benefit from some feedback.

So we all know those types of posts, but what do you really think when you read one?  Why not share a little feedback on what your kneejerk reaction is to that type of thread?

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.