Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA][Warbringer][Exile][PvX][Chaos Knightz]

SkinFearSkinFear Member Posts: 3
<div may-blank-within"="">

About us:

We are a multi-gaming community that has been around since 2008. We started with WoW and have slowly branched out into other games such as SWTOR, LOL, and now Wildstar. You could consider us casual in that we will never be server firsts. However, we do strive to clear content and have as much fun as possible as a group.

Social - We have a dedicated 75-man Ventrillo that we use to communicate. We highly encourage that if you are online you hang out in vent to shoot the shit.

Raiding Info: There has been no raid times set yet but typically we try to keep it 2-3 days a week 2-3 hours a day depending how much content there is. We will never be world first but we will clear content. We aim to keep raids somewhat relaxed but we do want to clear content.

PvP info: I myself have done RBG's in the past and I know how time consuming PvP can be so at the time I have no set days but the expectations of the PvPers? Have fun?

Requirements to Join:

Have a Working Mic/Headset Ventrilo Register on the Website Be at least 18+.

If you have any questions hit Drasler or Umbren in game or visit http://chaosknightzclan.com/

Temporarily traveling for business so if you have any questions please feel free to contact me here.