Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My entire team besides I and one other was a bot.. How the heck can it be this bad?

13»

Comments

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by Uhwop
    Originally posted by Ludwik
    For the record if you watch that video and think those are players, I wouldn't put much stock in your opinion anyway.

Well, "much" stock is far more than I put in your opinion, so I guess thank you.  

Making a snap judgement without playing the game is silly. Bots are plaguing the BG's and making them unplayable most of the time, so yes it's a pretty large problem. And I play at least an hour or so each day.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,423
    Bots have been around since before MMOs.  They'll always be around.  That's why I couldn't understand why people were so mad at ESO about the bots...they're in every game.
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by bcbully

I've never seen anything like that. Not to that degree. Do you think it's possible for them to fix it? Banning is great, but it doesn't fix anything. You still have to deal with the BS until they are banned. 

How did they not know this was going to happen? Carbine has a lot of learning to do. There's only pve and pvp, I hope they get this half of their game straightened out.

Agree, looks really like nightmare. If I would be interested in battlegrounds for sure would quit. But to me only pve and questing apply and there I have not seen any boot. And game, gameplay, graphics, style, depth, ... all is great. For sure subbing at the end of free time.

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member UncommonPosts: 656
    Sadly much like ESO they now have the node farmers who teleport,dig through the ground and fly. And not to mention the waves of trains

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

There was already an open thread for this topic here: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/414875/Bot-Infested-Battle-Grounds.html

It's a new game and an active forum, so please read a page or two before creating new threads on topics likely to have already been covered. Thanks.

To give feedback on moderation, contact mikeb@mmorpg.com

This discussion has been closed.