Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game has gotten better with Catacombs...

zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

With the release of instanced dungeons for solo play and dungeon Wings for groups I think this game has only gotten better.  Not to mention I'm playing a Vampiir now which is just a lot of fun. 

What do you guys think?

Comments

• BigfootBigfoot Member Posts: 364

Definately much better. The graphics we're a huge upgrade from what they used to be. ID are a nice thing to have when you can't get a group.

Looking for something new.

• lewllewl Member Posts: 86

Yeah well being that its hard to get a experience group <40 now that most people are 50 already its nice.

Quests can usually for the most part take you far enough or least close neough that the rest of the xp per level isn't that hard of a grind solo.

Vampiir is allot of fun to play.

Graphic are better its only too bad you have to keep buying new graphics cards to play the game.

• Paladin101Paladin101 Member Posts: 187

I'd definetly say that catacombs made the game better and the new expansion will make it even more enjoyable. Although i stil lwon't play the game anymore until the animations for all the classes/weapons are redone. The melee combat is very boring and dull but the spells still look great. If they can make the combat more realistic with blood and make the animation look as good as the graphics now, i'd be all for a new subscription to DaoC since it has the best pvp concept for any MMO.