Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny - Extended Game Footage

rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

I dont think enough gameplay has been shared here so i thought i would post this link here. The video is not really 40 minutes long, the gameplay actually repeats like 3 times but there is enough gameplay.

I have to say that i am sort of disappointed after watching this gameplay video. It looks very generic and at least what this video shows i dont see any interaction with environment or climbing etc. A big world with no interaction is not what i was expecting of this game. I just got an alpha invite for PS4 so ill see how limited the world/gameplay is. I hope they take the "alpha/beta" seriously and keep adding things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2NjRgECNHo&list=UUSvQyDawUyfXzrSq4dTVraQ

I didnt see the video anywhere here so if someone happened to have posted it before then my bad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

so im playing the game myself and it actually doesnt feel as generic as the video shows. Im quite enjoying my time in it. For an alpha it plays marvelously smooth. I love how i can roam in third person inside the main city. I wish there was an option to switch to third person while out in the field. Something that does feel really cheap is that i cant grab on to ledges to climb up. When using jetpacks and dont get high enough i just go back down instead of realistically grabbing the ledge and climbing up. Other than that, so far so good. And it definitelly looks better visually than the video.

Comments