Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Planetside

UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
I was tryiong to deciede if i wanted to buy planetside but i thought i would see if it was worth it.  I just dont want to waste $40 or whatever it costs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    haven't played it...but from what i hear...im going to get it

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    I want to try out the 7-day free trial (you can get it at file planet) but something is screwed up with my internet and everytime i try to download something the download freezes.image

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

• MattimeoMattimeo Member Posts: 18
    Remember, if you ever do manage to ge the 7-day trial, that what you do in those 7 days, is done over and over and over and over...never changing...and over... untill you get bored enough to stop playing.

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    From reading the description it sounds like a really really cool game but from what i have heard from people that bought it, it is supposed to be horrible... So what I have concluded was it has the potential to be a really kickass game but the developers just &%^*&# it up.imageimageimage

• convergeconverge Member Posts: 76
    i wouldnt call it horrible but there are niot even any city and its not even possible to win. how lame is that?