Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

EU guest:
    76E3LI0JVRQ69JET5OIK
    76E696I4IE9FSICLJEYB
    76E7IP6VHWHTE2ENKKQF

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

EDIT: Sorry double post /EDIT

• KaputzyKaputzy Member UncommonPosts: 91

LF an EU guest pass key here! PM most appreciated.

Appreciate those posting up their keys here, but disappointed that they have all been used with very few people saying thanks after using/activating them... 

• Saltas24Saltas24 Member Posts: 3
    Yeah its quite hard to get them through forum due to superhumans that manage to grab them in seconds :D
  • scarykids2scarykids2 Member UncommonPosts: 74
    Originally posted by Saltas24
    Yeah its quite hard to get them through forum due to superhumans that manage to grab them in seconds :D

damn superhumans these days, always being perfect and junk.

Originally posted by Saltas24

Yeah, Superhumans with 0 manners that can't muster a 'thanks'!

• DeathsmindDeathsmind Member UncommonPosts: 185

I really dont think the guest passes are being used by the users...If anyone is giving codes could you either PM codes to people or ask for a pm. I entered a few codes the same minute they were given and nothing. Tons of other people are saying the same thing. 

Please hold onto the codes and give it to 1 person at a time. This way real people who want them actually get them. Thank you.

PS. I want a code...lol

PSS anyone that thinks the codes are fake and is a reason why I can assure you these codes are real, You can enter in a similar but altered code and it give a different error.

Originally posted by Deathsmind

I really dont think the guest passes are being used by the users...If anyone is giving codes could you either PM codes to people or ask for a pm. I entered a few codes the same minute they were given and nothing. Tons of other people are saying the same thing. 

Please hold onto the codes and give it to 1 person at a time. This way real people who want them actually get them. Thank you.

PS. I want a code...lol

PSS anyone that thinks the codes are fake and is a reason why I can assure you these codes are real, You can enter in a similar but altered code and it give a different error.

As you say, the codes are real because different codes will prompt the appropriate error message, of which there are a few.

It's just that people are quick, and equally rude not to post thanks when they have used them!

• surmavsurmav Member Posts: 1

^ +1 I get you man :P

I'm looking for EU one as well, wanna get the change to actually try the game before deciding and see how much i will going to love it :D

• jaraynjarayn Member UncommonPosts: 19

Would love a pass if anyone has a spare please.

EU or US would be great

Thanks

• Vaske1984Vaske1984 Member Posts: 228
    Ok i sent 3 of my codes, please do not send me more messages i have full inbox lol :)

• IsiolasIsiolas Member UncommonPosts: 9
    heading myself to the list of people wanting a code. much appreciated to everyone generous enough to help everyone out
  • Saltas24Saltas24 Member Posts: 3
    Will join rest of You in hope to get Eu guest pass in pm, thanks in advance 
  • Kem2000Kem2000 Member Posts: 2
    I won't spam peoples pm asking for a code, but if anyone has one spare I would really appreciate it, if I end up buying the game after I'll happily share all of mine too.
    Originally posted by Kem2000
    I won't spam peoples pm asking for a code, but if anyone has one spare I would really appreciate it, if I end up buying the game after I'll happily share all of mine too.

I will spam all of you if you don't send me an EU key!

• Stiles223Stiles223 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Would appreciate a NA key please...PM me if you'd be so kind :)
  • ZuxifZuxif Member Posts: 3
    Looking for a NA key if anyone has one to spare! I really want to try this game out.
  • legendsololegendsolo Member UncommonPosts: 81

I would love a EU guest pass to give this game a try, before buying it.

If anyone has an extra, I'd appreciate it

• melonpiemelonpie Member Posts: 1

NA Keys: 

Q3CVJ97CYVMTV82K79XW
    Q3D1VCCUR142OS70RUHU
    Q3D2BOIG4CEUI7JBUCEY

Have fun!
    Originally posted by melonpie

NA Keys: 

Q3CVJ97CYVMTV82K79XW
    Q3D1VCCUR142OS70RUHU
    Q3D2BOIG4CEUI7JBUCEY

Have fun!

GIEF EU KEYS! Stuff all you Yanks!

Thanks though 

• Stiles223Stiles223 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Would appreciate a NA key please...PM me if you'd be so kind :)
  • JuloschJulosch Member Posts: 2

Hey Guys, I would also love to try this game together with my friend. So if you could spare 1 or 2 keys for EU that would be awesome. a PM would be great ;)

Thx in advance

<3

• dezerusdezerus Member Posts: 10
    Hello. I was looking forward to playing Wildstar this week but unfortunately my financial situation forced me to put off the purchase until next week. However, I would very much like to start playing already. So if anyone is kind enough to provide me an EU guest pass I would be very grateful :) Thanks.
  • traceriantracerian Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I'm here at 5 am EST hoping to score a guest pass from a generous fellow gamer.  Thanks
    PLZ stop me from spamming F5 all day and PM me an EU guest pass!!