Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• Flyboy360Flyboy360 Member Posts: 48

Just giving this one more shot.  Anyone have a guest pass for North America so I can try this out?  Not ready to commit $60 to the game until I'm able to try it.  Either that or I just wait till the game has a trial sign up on their site sometime in the future (eventually I hope).

• CrosswireCrosswire Member UncommonPosts: 264

I would also like to put my name down for a guest key.  The game looks pretty interesting and I am a little fed up with ESO.

Thank you.

• masonl52masonl52 Member Posts: 6
    I will trade my Landmark beta key for a wildstar 7 day pass
  • BahammuttBahammutt Member Posts: 1
    I have 1 NA guest pass left, message if you have anything interesting to trade or just something interesting to say!
  • AellemarinAellemarin Member Posts: 3
    Anyone wanna trade EU guest pass for GW2 gold? It's the only thing I can think of to trade with.
  • Mighty_PlatypusMighty_Platypus Member UncommonPosts: 100
    6 days, I feel like am being defeated and beaten down. Please anyone hook me up with a na pass. Pm me, I am getting desperate. Especially since insteadinstead of pming me, they say pm them. Getting annoying that if I leave my computer I miss out.
  • PoporiPopori Member UncommonPosts: 334
    Cerulean, Flyboy, Platypus, I PMed you keys.  If you no longer need them please let me know so I can send them to someone else.
  • KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 582
    Also looking for a guest pass if any remain at this point, thinking there likely aren't as I waited far too long to try this game after launch.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

Originally posted by Popori
    Cerulean, Flyboy, Platypus, I PMed you keys.  If you no longer need them please let me know so I can send them to someone else.

Key had already been used. Beaten down some more ;(. Thanks for the intent though, unless the intent was to get my hopes up and crush them!

• PoporiPopori Member UncommonPosts: 334
    It wasn't, I sent my old guest passes from beta instead of the actual release keys.  I'll be sending another message to you guys when I find the right email.  Sorry for the mix up.
    It wasn't, I sent my old guest passes from beta instead of the actual release keys.  I'll be sending another message to you guys when I find the right email.  Sorry for the mix up.

Anxiously waiting, hitting F5 over and over.

• maraudicamaraudica Member Posts: 1

I would love an NA guest pass to try out the game! I missed the open beta, and I do not want to commit to a game without trying it out first ^^;

I would totes appreciate it!! <3 

• War_AdmiralWar_Admiral Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Anxiously awaiting a key!!!!!
    No dice on the previous key. If he sends me one tonight, or tomorrow I will be grateful, otherwise can someone please send me a key for north America. thanks guys and gals.
  • ShelvinarrShelvinarr Member UncommonPosts: 53
    I'm looking for a guest pass if anyone has one, didn't get to try out the Wildstar beta and would much rather try the game first to see if I like it before buying it like ESO and realizing I didn't enjoy it.
  • KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 582
    Yup still need one as well if anyone has one.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• AellemarinAellemarin Member Posts: 3
    Still need EU pass, thanks to whoever lends me one :)
  • Shaun_HooksShaun_Hooks Member Posts: 1
    If there is someone with a EU spare key, I would appreciate it :)
  • TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130
    Could really use a pass over here.. Please?!  lol

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• SpygusSpygus Member Posts: 1
    HI, just the thread I was looking for ,  I need  Europeian EU free trial pass, I am a mature player and wont put your account at cause can, Can i have a key pls ? My email is gustavofinalspirit@hotmail.com
  • cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492

Well I thought I had a key but it looks like it didn't work out. 

So still need a NA guest pass.  Would be very, very grateful for one.  please PM me with one if you can.

Thanks.

• Do generally hate asking random strangers for things but I could use a NA guest key if anyone has a spare.  curious about the game and rather not spend 60$ without trying things first
  • leroysgleroysg Member UncommonPosts: 97

hi would like to have a guest pass to try out this wildstar. too tired of wow and other mmo. thanks in advance

• Flyboy360Flyboy360 Member Posts: 48

Hey Popori.  I got your message but unfortunately it looks like one of the other two guys got a hold of the code before I could use it this morning.  I appreciate the effort though.

If anyone else has a NA one, thank you in advance.

• kosaboykosaboy Member UncommonPosts: 50
    NA key please! :)