Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Agent Rahkiel

VismalVismal Member Posts: 9

Is there a way for us to find other agents and talk to them? I'm in Montreal and would like to touch-base with Agent Rahkiel (maybe he's frequent on the Forums :D )

When this goes up, we could have a small local network ready to tackle events/challenges pooling local knowledge. Maybe others would do the same for let's say Mumbai and New York, Paris and Berlin...*shrug*.

Comments

• nikeliznikeliz Member CommonPosts: 51

Agent Rahkiel is actually from Texas, and he flew up to Montreal for the mission! There are some montreal based agents though, and some of them frequent the IRC, which is where most of the talking happens around here haha

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/division66

A.K.A. nikel

• AnashelAnashel Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by Vismal

Is there a way for us to find other agents and talk to them? I'm in Montreal and would like to touch-base with Agent Rahkiel (maybe he's frequent on the Forums :D )

When this goes up, we could have a small local network ready to tackle events/challenges pooling local knowledge. Maybe others would do the same for let's say Mumbai and New York, Paris and Berlin...*shrug*.

Hey Agent Vismal,

Drop by the office: 1751 richardson - sutie 4.400

• VismalVismal Member Posts: 9
    Acknowledged. I'll come by this Friday within work hours.