Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: 2014 Team-Up Advance Pack Giveaway

Comments

• heavydj06heavydj06 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I've been itching to play as Clea ever since opening that door and her coming out. So this is the next best thing.
  • CypruxCyprux Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Very excited for Havok.  I don't know much about him but I collected xmen cards as a kid and his artwork was always my favorite.
  • freakout117freakout117 Member Posts: 2
    Looking forward to wasp and havok.
  • tarminstertarminster Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm looking forward to seeing what Domino's like.  Can't wait to get lucky!  :D
  • Lynth92Lynth92 Member Posts: 1
    Team-ups! Gotta catch'em all ! Spider-woman because is she different than spider-man (didn't know it before :D)  and Domino because she looks badass ^^

• wylmrykwylmryk Member Posts: 1
    Deadpool the Kid because... well, Deadpool!
  • duoterraduoterra Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking forward to spider-woman and arachne ;) Havok though still has top spots with my Cyclops! 
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Beta Ray Bill
  • PrimordialSoulPrimordialSoul Member Posts: 2
    She-Hulk - Teamed up with my Hulk would make for a pretty mean, smashing combo.  Don't make them angry!
  • wafzigwafzig Member Posts: 1
    I need Deadpool the Kid to team up with my Pirate Deadpool whilst I have out mini pet Headpool.  That will be a glorious day.
  • ArazaleArazale Member Posts: 348

Spider-Woman. 

I grew up in a household where my mom was my mother and my father. She grit her teeth and toiled away so hard to provide for me and my older half-brother and sister by herself to make sure we wanted for nothing. I gained a lot of respect for women and as a side effect, heroines.

Spider-Woman was always my favorite heroine of them all. Surpassing the likes of Jean Grey(whom i initially liked but then started to dislike after awhile due to her storyline changing up sporadically) and Black Widow who admittedly is a close second favorite.

Spider-Woman was an actual woman. The way women should be. Strong, confident, caring. These three traits that Spider-Woman exhibited resonated with how I felt my mom was. Speaking frankly, I was ecstatic when I heard Spider-Woman was making her way to Marvel Heroes for a team-up. I wish she was available in a more permanent role but I'll take what I can get.

• JiveMofoJiveMofo Member Posts: 6
    add me to the list, thanks!
  • HarafnirHarafnir Member UncommonPosts: 1,350
    Domino. Because I want to use her superpower to manipulate probability so that I actually win something for a change.

"This is not a game to be tossed aside lightly.
    It should be thrown with great force"

• digibytedigibyte Member Posts: 1

Who is not to like?!

I mean Beta Ray would look awesome together with my Thor!

And who wouldn't like a small mini dp together with his larger brother?

And who can forget Clea? Hopefully she will get me some MKs! :)

• rip1985rip1985 Member Posts: 1
    Domino! She's awesome
  • FiggotsFiggots Member Posts: 1
    I'm most excited to see Wasp so me and her can sting our enemies into submission!
  • XethorXethor Member Posts: 1
    I'm really excited to see havok!! He's my favpurite character since i was a kid =)
  • masamamasama Member Posts: 1
    I'm most looking forward to Domino as she is my favourite X-Force member (and 2nd favourite Marvel character). Her design is so unique.
  • kron0skron0s Member Posts: 1
    She-Hulk!  She's my favorite :)
  • JezkenJezken Member Posts: 1
    She-hulk, have been reading the new comic book series and the style and character is so amazing. Hands down my favourite!
  • compengrhcompengrh Member Posts: 1
    Domino, because I've always loved the X-Force and the more x-force characters, the better!
  • Bomark74Bomark74 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking forward to Havoc the most. Always been a fan and he'll go good with cyclops.
  • briggyb120briggyb120 Member Posts: 1
    little deadpool because deadpool doesn't get the recognition he deserves!
  • AberjamAberjam Member Posts: 1
    Deadpool-the-Kid  would be sweet!
  • ogreslayerogreslayer Member UncommonPosts: 15

I'd go with Clea, she'd be great with my Doctor Strange

This discussion has been closed.