Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: 2014 Team-Up Advance Pack Giveaway

Comments

• fhabh8fhabh8 Member Posts: 1
    Havoc  I am looking foward to havok the most.  i think its going to be awesome to see large area energy attacks shooting out of his chest , dominating mobs in midtown and x-defense. 
  • DillingerMaxDillingerMax Member Posts: 1
    I want to see Wasp, because I liked her adaptation on Avengers Earth's Mightiest  heroes TV show she is very Fun and could be nice see her as partner during my ES farming. 
  • Supremacy13Supremacy13 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Looking forward to more Team Ups. GL everyone.
  • ZorbzZorbz Member Posts: 1
    Domino for the assumed RIF/SIF bonuses she'll most likely have, aside from the ones already on all team-ups.
  • BannikusBannikus Member Posts: 3

I want Wasp more than all the others. Not only is she hot,intelligent,and a good butt-kicker,she's got a fiery personality that doesn't take crap from anyone. Besides,how can any insecure man resist a woman so small? Only Tinkerbell would be better,but that's the wrong property :-)

Hopefully you realize the last 2 lines were just an attempt to be funny,.....seriously....I mean it.....<0>

• JanaKiJanaKi Member Posts: 1
    Can't wait for this to be released! I'm most excited for Domino and Havoc! Mainly because I love the X-men. Wasp is awesome too, I remember playing her alot in SHSO, pretty sure she will be a unique team-up.
  • kaarasungkaarasung Member Posts: 2
    Deadpool the kid. It's Cool!!
  • wytchfyrewytchfyre Member UncommonPosts: 8

domino and clea

both have magic in them in differing ways

• sexykittensexykitten Member Posts: 1
    I am most excited for deadpool the kid so i can unalive things with the little squirt.
  • badguysergiobadguysergio Member Posts: 1
    i would love to get beta ray bill to team up with thor, i'm sure that would be awesome
  • MarcombieMarcombie Member Posts: 1
    She-Hulk, just because she is a fun character in the shows and comics
  • Bolik28Bolik28 Member Posts: 1
    She Hulk — bcos, she AWESOME!
  • AileeLoveAileeLove Member Posts: 2
    I really excited to see wasp. I would love to see the size manipulation in the game. Make her tiny and flying around with the heroes.
  • JaiynJaiyn Member Posts: 1
    Can't wait for CLEA!!  She is like Scarlet, Emma, and Jean all together in one!
  • demonentrailsdemonentrails Member Posts: 1
    I cant wait for the strong and sexy SHE-HULK  :)
  • Ed191Ed191 Member Posts: 6
    Can't wait to play Domino, cause I really don't know how her probabity powers would be used. So badass!
  • BMORKOBMORKO Member Posts: 1
    I am excited about the Spider Woman and havok both Spider-Man and Cyclops are my favorite characters, good luck to all.
    Can't wait to play Domino, cause I really don't know how her probabity powers would be used. So badass!
  • yourbudrobyourbudrob Member Posts: 1

I have to say Beta Ray Bill.  I absolutely love when he shows up in the comics.  The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill is one of my favorite comic stories.  Looking for a new home for his people he finds earth.  Thor finds Bill.  They fight.  Bill takes Mjolnir from Thor then Thor becomes a whiney little punk.  Bill is very hesitant to give Mjolnir back because he could use it to help his people but in the end he decides to give the hammer to Thor.  Who refuses because Bill is worth!  So they duel for it and without the hammers Bill still beats Thor!  But Odin had Sif go in secret to the dwarves to get them to forge a new hammer for Bill, Stormbreaker!  In the end Bill and Thor become blood brothers.  

Bill is just a great character.  He is noble and he works hard for what he believes in.  And he truly is Homeboy #1.  There is no question about what hero to be the most excited about over these new team ups.  How could you not want to team up with Homeboy #1?

• cheshire2369cheshire2369 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I would have to pick Spider Woman, she is pretty awesome but seems to be one of those heroes you really never hear about aoutside of the comics!!! I'm excited for She-Hulk too, I mean she's hulk, but a woman and that's just awesome :)
  • littlebittlittlebitt Member Posts: 1
    She-hulk for sure.  My boyfriend and I have been playing this game since beta.  He has been one of the most well known hulk players in the game, so of course we have Hulk parties and run together.  Every good hulk needs a "She" to stand by and fight with!
  • drikpicdrikpic Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Beta ray bill, because i loved him defeat Thor with his own hammer Mjölnir
  • MishiKENMishiKEN Member Posts: 2
    Janet Van Dyne ( Wasp) 'coz its such a cool name ;) ... Shrink/Grow/Fly i mean whats not be be excited for :D
  • AileeLoveAileeLove Member Posts: 2
    I really excited to see wasp. I would love to see the size manipulation in the game. Make her tiny and flying around with the heroes.
This discussion has been closed.