Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: 2014 Team-Up Advance Pack Giveaway

Comments

• HatlessfoolHatlessfool Member Posts: 2

I'm really excited for everyone. Spider-woman has been one of my favorite female characters since Brian Michael Bendis took charge to turn her into a character, and not just a character there to hold the name. Dan Slott's work on She-Hulk gave me respect for the character, finding her an empowered woman who loves who she gets to be. Beta Ray Bill has been one of my all-time favorites since I learned who he was, and I even have a micro-version of his original appearence in my wallet (it came with the action figure!). Although a terrifying looking creature, Bill shows us there is good in all, no matter how scary we may look, and got me hooked on Thor comics. And although I can't wait for Ant-man to complete the Avengers roster, you can't have Ant-man without Wasp, so I'm happy to see her here. I could go on about all of them, but to ask me to decide who I'm most excited for is an impossible task - these are all great heroes who I can't wait to take on with me in my adventures.

• GaleniaGalenia Member Posts: 2
    Hands down Spider Woman! Jessica Drew is just too awesome!
  • HomunculusHomunculus Member Posts: 1
    Deadpool the kid although I'll probably just use whichever one has the passives I like the most since they die so easy in harder content.
  • MathSSJMathSSJ Member Posts: 3
    She-Hulk. Leaping around with her cousin smashing mobs like a giant green ballerina fo destruction? Can't EVER say no to that.

=POST DELETED=

• GaleniaGalenia Member Posts: 2
    Playing as Deadpool with Deadpool the Kid running around with me sounds pretty funny already.
  • LGlassWalkerLGlassWalker Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I'm going with She-Hulk so she can tank while I spank!
  • dabossedabosse Member Posts: 1

Domino!

Pew pew!

=POST DELETED=
  • HatlessfoolHatlessfool Member Posts: 2
    Spider-woman thanks to Brian Michael Bendis for making her a character and not just there to hold the name.
  • LGlassWalkerLGlassWalker Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I'd go with She-Hulk, so she can tank while I spank!
  • Pande1Pande1 Member Posts: 1
    As a long time marvel fan I'm fascinated and grateful of the giveaway! thank you. As a new player I haven't had much experience other than information given by other players( I hear havok is great).. but I'm a personal fan of deadpool.
  • janraknanjanraknan Member Posts: 3
    Deadpool-the-kid because i play as deadpool and like the crazy all he is.
  • TheprotdizzleTheprotdizzle Member Posts: 1
    I just wanted to do this to maybe see what's in store for this stuff
  • RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 577

Thanks for the chance at giveaway to a game I love.  I'm late to the party here, probably 30 pages in by now but I'll give my story. I have two heroes in this pack  that I am existed to play team ups with.

The first is Beta Ray Bill. I was always a huge Thor fan when I was a kid. I remember riding my bike to the comic book store, like I did every Friday afternoon after school. I'd pick up my weekends supply lol. I saw the newest issue of Thor they had and thought, what the heck is that on the cover?!? Of course I was 8 so it was probably more tame and innocent that that. I just remember being puzzled at this monstrosity on the cover. I wondered what curse they put on one of my favorite character, the god Thor, to make him look like that. I read the comic that day, read the subsequent comics as they came. I came to realize the character I thought was some disgusting demon, was probably one of the most pure, noble,  and selfless characters in the Marvel Universe. As stupid as it sounds, that character taught me a lot about the old not reading a book by its cover saying. He was one of the only characters capable of picking up Thor's hammer. I was in shock that moment, shock for an 8 or 9 year old kid anyway lol. But its funny how this character more than any comic book character, taught me something. So yes, I can't wait to have him tagging along with me and bantering.

The second character is Domino. See I was watching Star Trek original  series the night before. My father was the one who turned it on, I was just sitting by and kind of enjoying it. He told me that I should pay attention to this episode it was one of the best ones. So hey the guy introduced me to Star Wars so I figured why not give old school a go. It happened to be the episode where two guys were on the ship, each with one half white and one half black faces, but on opposite sides. It turned out to be a great story about prejudice. Anyway I went o the comic store and saw XForce 1 and saw her. I was like hey I saw her last night lol. So I picked up the book. I liked her character, not many other in that series but liked her character...even though she wasn't the character from the star trek series the night before haha.

Anyway those are my stories why I am looking forward to having those characters as my sidekicks. What can I say they hold some memories for me as a comic book kid :).

• SnowbunnyLidiaSnowbunnyLidia Member Posts: 1
    Ahh!! I'm super excited about wasp! I love everything about her from her personality down to her costume!! =0)
  • MarkWithaMouthMarkWithaMouth Member Posts: 2
    Deadpool the Kid!!! Let's pistol whip Pyro!!
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    She-Hulk and Spider-Woman hands down!
  • RockStarSatanRockStarSatan Member Posts: 2
    As a team-up, I'd say Domino.
  • MarkWithaMouthMarkWithaMouth Member Posts: 2
    Deadpool the Kid!!! Let's pistol whip Pyro!!
  • RedheadedRedheaded Member Posts: 1
    I would have to go with Havok.  Even though I'm a chick, there is something funny as heck thinking about making the bosses wretch to death from his cosmic blasts.
  • kaarasungkaarasung Member Posts: 2
    Deadpool the kid. It's Cool
  • RockStarSatanRockStarSatan Member Posts: 2
    Domino would be a good team-up.
  • hairy_tentaclehairy_tentacle Member Posts: 1

Looking SO forward to WASP. Floatig like Kurt and stinging like Wasp :D haha too good to be true, yet.

Still, all the other Team-Ups are gonna rock hard, too, since that's how I experience content from Gaz since.. ever :D

• falubazgfalubazg Member Posts: 1
    She-Hulk, because she's my favorite hero of all time.
This discussion has been closed.