Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: 2014 Team-Up Advance Pack Giveaway

Comments

• DiferroBigaDiferroBiga Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Looking forward to She-Hulk because she'll probably not die as quickly as the other teamups and her status as a teamup puts her one step closer to actually being playable.
  • WoopapaWoopapa Member Posts: 1

She-Hulk b/c she's friggin She-Hulk  and Wasp b/c she's tiny

• redrain84redrain84 Member UncommonPosts: 88

HAVOK

Hmm...I'm going to have to say HAVOK I loved him when he was leader of the X-factor. Lately he's been popular in comics and you see his character more in movies. He is actually cooler than Cyclops and has a better mutant power in my opinion. I'm hoping they have some good dialogue to go along with his character.

H

• mikiwaramikiwara Member Posts: 1
    Spider-Woman, Mistreated character who became one of the best character since her return with the run of Brian M. Bendis( New Avengers) . I need a dynamic spider duo .  Thank you!
  • CharlesssyCharlesssy Member Posts: 1
    Beta ray bill!
  • kavon425kavon425 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Definitely Havok. As someone who is reading through all the old X-Men comics right now, he has been a fun character to read. Looking forward to playing the brother duo!
  • borgsfuryborgsfury Member Posts: 1
    Havok, because I don't know much about many of the others listed! The deadpool one sounds amusing also.
  • rantmorantmo Member Posts: 1
    She-Hulk but only so the assets are there for her to be a full character.
  • vkatphishvkatphish Member Posts: 1
    I am most looking forward to Beta Ray Bill, She-Hulk and Spider-Woman. Beta Ray Bill because who doesn't like a horse faced alien dressed up like Thor. She-Hulk because she's hot, kicks butt and is a lawyer. And Spider Woman because she's a great character with a cool costume design.
  • araltalnaraltaln Member UncommonPosts: 1
    She-Hulk by far, because banter.
  • NacruelNacruel Member Posts: 1
    I'd kill for a Deadpool-the-Kid Team-Up!
  • rqb913rqb913 Member Posts: 1
    I read x-force back in the 90s as a teen and Domino had a big part in that so I am most looking forward to her.
  • cacdoodlecacdoodle Member Posts: 2
    Havok will be great to see alongside Scott!
  • kaiserfeuerkaiserfeuer Member Posts: 1
    Beta Ray Bill for sure, stormbreaker > mjolnir
  • Keegan010198Keegan010198 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Gimme Gimme Gimme dat spiderwoman
  • cacdoodlecacdoodle Member Posts: 2
    Havok will be great to see alongside Scott!
  • musamunemusamune Member Posts: 1
    Domino for sure. Badass teammate for my wolverine.
  • PrideIncarnatePrideIncarnate Member Posts: 1
    I'm so excited for Havok! I can't wait to play him first as a team up, and hopefully as a playable in the future!!!
  • okaylogarithmokaylogarithm Member Posts: 1
    Can't wait to have Spider-Woman as a team-up because I've been waiting for her to be playable since the game released. Team-up is the next best thing. Plus Arachne version? Count me in!
  • JoevaJoeva Member Posts: 1
    HAVOC, Cause I need my to (almost) complete the Summers Crew. And Domino cause shes just too BA to not want.
  • oxcamusoxcamus Member Posts: 1
    She-Hulk, is sexy, strong and much more i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blackbeltmikey93blackbeltmikey93 Member Posts: 1
    Havoc. maybe because i'm a Cyke fanboy. 
  • Soske7Soske7 Member Posts: 2
    Clea, I'm interested in see how her powers get implemented.
  • lunatic666lunatic666 Member Posts: 1
    I'm most excited for Beta Ray Bill so that we may start our bromance! He is the Turk to my J.D. Its just guys love between two guys.
  • Shinyah_NaamahShinyah_Naamah Member Posts: 1
    I love so much Domino ! Marvel Heroes hype !
This discussion has been closed.