Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting

gznosferatugznosferatu Member UncommonPosts: 19

So I feel like an idiot,  but I can't seem to fin where to start a quest to pick up a crafting profession.   I don't know if I may have just missed the quest or maybe I haven't gotten the option yet.  I'm only level 10.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• syriinxsyriinx Member UncommonPosts: 1,383
    the craft guilds should each have a quest for you at level 10
  • gznosferatugznosferatu Member UncommonPosts: 19

Are they all just in the main starting city?

• syriinxsyriinx Member UncommonPosts: 1,383

you might have to have the main questline complete through level 10 actually, not positive on that, its been a while.  

Each city has three or four craft guilds.  If you want to start carpenter for example you need to go to gridania.

• gznosferatugznosferatu Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Oh ok, maybe that's the problem, thanks.  I always get lost on stupid stuff in games like this, makes me feel foolish.

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    You need to complete the level 10 class quest for your starting class (these are not part of the main story questline), after which the guildmaster will inform you that you are now free to learn other classes. At this point the receptionist at each other guild will have a quest icon & talking to them will give the option of "So you want to be a <profession>."