Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Forums - Current Head Start Issues Thread

XristoXristo Member UncommonPosts: 41

The following link will take you to what Carbine is currently having issues with:

https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55715-headstart-issues-31514/

...... to include issues with loading this forum link lol

Comments

• syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    yea cant chat in channels. and my ip got kicked lol.
  • XristoXristo Member UncommonPosts: 41

Taken from the link:

Hi all,

We are currently investigating and tracking the following issues.

• Players are unable to view Realm List/Enter Realms
    • Players are seeing extremely long queue times
    • Players cannot speak/do not have permissions to use chat channels
    • Players are missing their entitlement items (Boom Boxes, Pre-Order bonuses etc)
    • Players cannot create characters/have less character slots than intended
    • Players unable to create characters due to no UI being loaded after entering a Realm.
    • Some users are seeing an Error 15 message preventing login.
      • POSSIBLE FIX: We recommend using a hard line into your Router (if possible) rather than a WiFi connection to see if this resolves the issue
    • A new EN-PvP Realm (Ravenous) has been opened to help alleviate traffic
    • Users are reporting their Reserved names are not available.
    • Some users are reporting they are being bounced between NA and EU, receiving a "No Valid Game Account" message.
      • POSSIBLE FIX: If you have only just activated a pre-order code/recently applied a code, you may need to wait 1-2 hours before the system registers your account correctly. Wait 2 hours and try again.
      • Update: We're still investigating the issue with "No Valid Game Account".

We will try and update you with information as we receive it, but there are a lot of moving parts right now and we're trying to get everything up and running so please bare with us! We're working on these issues as fast as possible and are sincerely sorry if you're unable to get in and enjoy WildStar right now.

More info as we have it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

- CRB_Anlath

(Update 2)

• nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063
    I just bought the game a few hours ago and I cant even log in due to the last bullet point on the list. Already regretting buying so soon.
  • KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103
    Atleast Wildstar was smart enough to say "NO REFUNDS" on their sales.   Wonder if they knew about this before it happened.  I have no doubt its going to be fixed in the next day or so, Launch image is everything as seen in Age of Conan and ESO.
  • mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    45 days and the game is going to be F2P (someone said that) is not my own quote

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Originally posted by DMKano

I won't be playing WS - so to all the folks having early start woes I give you this to make you feel better:

Thank you.

• gunmanvladgunmanvlad Member UncommonPosts: 281

Apart from queues (which are OBVIOUS to exist!), and the first hour networking issues, neither myself or any of my guildmates have had ANY issues. No lag/broken quests/disconnects. So far it's decent.

I'm sure there are quite a few who experience those issues, but that happens with any product.

As for ppl who bought the game on the first day of head-start and expect not to have any log-in/enrolment issues...lol? really? REALLY? 

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    I have had the infinite load screens.  Found a work around that works but they are having problems with rendering.  If you set your rendering to ultra low you can get past this.  Once in game you can set it back to normal etc.  But if you go to PVP or go to a new zone and don't lower it back down first you will probably get the infinite load screen again and again.
  • HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993
    Originally posted by Knotwood
    Atleast Wildstar was smart enough to say "NO REFUNDS" on their sales.   Wonder if they knew about this before it happened.  I have no doubt its going to be fixed in the next day or so, Launch image is everything as seen in Age of Conan and ESO.

WAs thinking the same, but it seems quite a few of the issues have already been fixed.