Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Marathon Mega-Stream for Charity! Win a free copy!

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Join the Dreadnought WildStar guild this weekend in a live stream charity event:

Shanks and I will be streaming non-stop for 24-48 hours this weekend. Come hang out on twitch! We will be raising money for two separate Charities this weekend. Skree will be raising money for the Wounded Warrior Project and Shanks will be raising money for the Child’s Play Charity.

You can watch the entire charity live stream on the MMORPG.com Live Stream page throughout the weekend.

People who tune it to watch James and his guild will also have a shot at winning one of THREE free copies of WildStar.  Be sure to tune in! Unless you're actually, you know... playing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    That is very nice. I will be playing myself so I cannot watch you sorry.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    I always figure anyone hardcore enough to watch streams like this probably bought the game.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Originally posted by Dreamo84
    I always figure anyone hardcore enough to watch streams like this probably bought the game.

Most people who watch it might watch for a few hours and dip out. There are many people who can't play (perhaps being at work or something) or don't have the time that just enjoy watching others play about a game, particularly if its entertaining.