Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggest your game here

greenharlottes05greenharlottes05 Member UncommonPosts: 2

New to this site, I am searching for new games for my Samsung Note 8.0. As of now I only have the basic apps like facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, 9gag and a war game named kingdom of legend (Refer me if you also have one! lol) So I am asking for your suggestions. I kinda like war games or endless running games from time to time. leave your suggestions below so I can try them out!

Example:

Kingdom of Legend or whatever game you suggest, war game with chat for players (which is nice). Add some description please! 

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

I came in ready to suggest games or the perfect game and then I read its about a mobile device

Its better to not play games on a mobile device...other than ingress

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083

I'd suggest Arcane Legends.

Online persistent world MMO, plays a lot like Diablo action combat style games. Lots of fun, lots of loot, and some interesting encounters. Grouping up is easy despite the handicaps that come naturally playing on mobile devices. I play it a few hours each week and it's a good bit of fun.

http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com/

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.