Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Eminence] Recruiting Competitive NA PvP/PvE Players (EminentHQ.com)

With Pearl Abyss showing at E3 this year, we decided to open up recruitment for Eminence.

Founded by a small group of competitive, top tiered players, we are looking for potential members with a similar mindset who want to dominate in both PvP and PvE aspects of the game (primarily PvP).

You can find all our guild details as well as apply on our guild website at www.EminentHQ.com

Thanks!

www.EminentHQ.com - Competitive PvP Black Desert Online Guild

Comments

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    So I swear this is not a troll...but I'm wondering, how are you guys recruiting now?  As in, what's your goal with people that you are recruiting now that won't even see an NA open beta for at least 1.5 years?  Just curious.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• LeNinjaKittenLeNinjaKitten Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by SirBalin
    So I swear this is not a troll...but I'm wondering, how are you guys recruiting now?  As in, what's your goal with people that you are recruiting now that won't even see an NA open beta for at least 1.5 years?  Just curious.

To start developing a strong foundation of like-minded competitive players for release.

Some of us will also be playing KR OBT (October), and then we will switch to RU OBT (January) due to sign-up restrictions for KR accounts - we also have members fluent in RU to help with translations to make gameplay easier for everyone.

Atm we are active on TeamSpeak playing other games together such as Wildstar and League of Legends while we wait for Oct/Jan, as well as making guides (translated from KR and RU) to make sure all of our members are well informed on how BDO functions and what it offers.

We do not accept everyone that applies as we are a highly competitive PvP/PvE guild with goals of achieving game firsts as we have in past games - we only accept those we feel will able to notably contribute to those goals.

• donttouchmyhohosdonttouchmyhohos Member UncommonPosts: 3
    And to grab all the best pvpers before someone else does ^.^ Join the elite group that plans to be the best guild in game
  • M4koM4ko Member Posts: 385
    IM a hardcore player and fluent in Russian, but I think its still a bit too early to join any guilds, im gonna hop into Korean OBT and Russian CBT if they allow to buy access. Russian OBT should also have an English pack ready by that time.
  • donttouchmyhohosdonttouchmyhohos Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Originally posted by M4ko
    IM a hardcore player and fluent in Russian, but I think its still a bit too early to join any guilds, im gonna hop into Korean OBT and Russian CBT if they allow to buy access. Russian OBT should also have an English pack ready by that time.

If youre hardcore you want in on this guild now than, the better tight nit we get and a better understanding of each other now. There wont be no warm-up period when the game comes out. So during russ obt and kr obt we hit the ground running hard and by the time US comes out, its no contest with anyone.

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by LeNinjaKitten

To start developing a strong foundation of like-minded competitive players for release.

Some of us will also be playing KR OBT (October), and then we will switch to RU OBT (January) due to sign-up restrictions for KR accounts - we also have members fluent in RU to help with translations to make gameplay easier for everyone.

Atm we are active on TeamSpeak playing other games together such as Wildstar and League of Legends while we wait for Oct/Jan, as well as making guides (translated from KR and RU) to make sure all of our members are well informed on how BDO functions and what it offers.

We do not accept everyone that applies as we are a highly competitive PvP/PvE guild with goals of achieving game firsts as we have in past games - we only accept those we feel will able to notably contribute to those goals.

Cool, good luck to you.  You don't by chance know where the website went do you?  Seems to be missing.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• LeNinjaKittenLeNinjaKitten Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by LeNinjaKitten

Cool, good luck to you.  You don't by chance know where the website went do you?  Seems to be missing.

I have not, sorry. :c

Originally posted by M4ko

We are as well. You're more than welcome to play with us if you're looking to play with a group of English-speaking players. (: