Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the most you would pay for a sub for this game? (poll)

KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103

I checked out this game and it has a really gold solid old school game feel to it, I was curious what sub price everyone thinks would be the most they would pay in order to play this game?

Comments

• MaelwyddMaelwydd Member Posts: 1,123

Never heard of it.

No link to it.

No description of it.

No vote for it.

• KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103

Their most recent one, with their market in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ6jspoy6TY

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Just tried it for about 1/2 hour. It is quite charming and has potential, but I'm not going to pay $14.99 a month for it. Yes, I know that is only 50cents a day, but it is the idea of it. There are many games out there that offer so much more for the same price. I voted $4.99. Give me more content, and even the ability to jump, and I will pay more. :)

Other than that, the game is pretty solid. It runs smooth and I started in a nice looking forest village. Good job to the developers for what you have done, don't stop, and make it worth the price, and I will give up my can of Mountain Dew and give you the 50 cents!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• c0existc0exist Member UncommonPosts: 196
    video looked good and it was heading towards a $14.99 vote until I saw "Open World PVP" i immediately turned off and lost interest.
  • AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by c0exist
    video looked good and it was heading towards a $14.99 vote until I saw "Open World PVP" i immediately turned off and lost interest.

There are suppose to be PvE servers as well. They weren't up when I tried it.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• FoobarxFoobarx Member Posts: 451
    Nothing.  I don't play subscription games any more.  No game is worth a sub.  None.
  • JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519

Honestly the game is pretty terrible. It's not even as good as Classic EQ let alone a satisfying replacement for the free Project 1999 server. For them to think it's even remotely worth $15 is nothing short of insulting. Here are some reasons:

-Mindlessly solo quest all the way to 50, no alternate paths monsters worth almost nothing

-The world looks surprisingly good but the PC's look terrible, worse then the monsters even, worse then classic EQ even

-The game is in desperate need of traditional fantasy races. Your choices are a bunch of random forest animals and a brownie with a tramp stamp =P

-No jump in a world where you easily could

-Everyone looks the same once you put race aside

-No thought put into class abilities, one pally ability heals for 15 over 15 seconds, another heals for 10 over 15 seconds......