Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestion for Fantasy MMO?

daniel798daniel798 Member Posts: 5

I used to play perfect world and guild wars 2 in the past and perfect world was one of my favourite games.

What I liked about Perfect World:

Farming Dungeons for materials to craft equipment

Faction Based PvP/Guild Wars for Territory

Non-action based combat. 

Right now I am looking at Rift and FFXIV. 

Comments

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433
    You might also consider Cabal Online, or Lusternia. CO is more grind-loot-fancy looking gear, and Lusternia is more fantasy-RP.
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    I'd recommend Everquest 2, Lord of the Rings or World of Warcraft.

imageimage

• grindingamergrindingamer Member Posts: 65
    If you like Final Fantasy, go with Atlantica Online :p
  • AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083

Rift is a solid game with probably the best class system I have seen to date. The amount of customization is staggering, and you can play the entire game to max level including all content for free if you choose.

I would recommend Rift to anyone looking for a good fantasy MMO with a medium sized fan base. Plenty of good people play it, the dungeons and raids are probably some of the best if not the best a themepark can offer. The open world content is fun, and it gives you plenty of options to level beyond just doing quest grinds. It's a really fun game that should give you several months if not years of entertainment.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.