Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ask Me Anything Thread - Submit Questions Here

Comments

• resivkresivk Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Have you decided on Jean's rework month? When are we getting a new Emma/Jean costume?
  • SanchoLaManchaSanchoLaMancha Member Posts: 3
    HEY!   which costume will Star-lord have as stardard`?
  • LeowyldLeowyld Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Originally posted by NaturalCauses

Well you would know, you are ALL OVER the Rocket Raccoon forums. I haven't been as into the Guardians in the past, the movie has gotten me more interested and I've been reading the Marvel Now! run.

Do yourself a favor, read the Abnett & Lanning run sometime (v2, 2008-2010). You will thank me.

• NaturalCausesNaturalCauses Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by Leowyld
    Originally posted by NaturalCauses

Well you would know, you are ALL OVER the Rocket Raccoon forums. I haven't been as into the Guardians in the past, the movie has gotten me more interested and I've been reading the Marvel Now! run.

Do yourself a favor, read the Abnett & Lanning run sometime (v2, 2008-2010). You will thank me.

I'll put it on my list, thanks a bunch!

• Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel HeroesMember Posts: 134
    Originally posted by fufuhooi

Hey doomsaw since we replaced Wolverine's spirit with Fury,which next character's rework will be having their spirit replaced too ?

Maybe Hulk with rage,Thor with Odin Force ?

Both Rage for Hulk and Odin Force for Thor have been discussed, but nothing is final yet. We won't change stuff away from Spirit unless it's extremely flavorful and we can do something interesting with it.

There is a hero in the design pipeline right now who uses a different resource than Spirit...

• SoupsoSoupso Member Posts: 2

What will the next one shot be enjoyed the 1st one.

Love the game and been playing since march of 2013 and looking forward to many more years

• Dryden_FassaDryden_Fassa Member Posts: 1
    • Could we see Cosmic Costume Cores come out in the near future either dropping from Raids or specific even? I think it would be awesome to see some more gear development.
  • doriskdorisk Member Posts: 8

Any chance in the future we can change our heroes voices, maybe w/VO packages?

Any change in the future we can get the ability to exchange(Through the crafter) hero tokens for splinters?

• udoma85udoma85 Member UncommonPosts: 7

LOVE the work you guys do.  I tell all my friends to play because you guys are, IMHO, the best and most communicative dev team out there.

Question - Fear Itself costumes are awesome!  The series had so many amazing alternate costumes.  Any more coming down the road?  Iron Man?  Hulk/Nul?  Juggernaut when he releases?

Originally posted by mikeysan88

Can we maybe get an official button for the ultimate skill maybe in the middle of the UI skill bar? IMO it feels like it should have its own slot. I know about using the U button, I just want  a visual representation

We probably won't force a button for the Ultimate, but you can slot it wherever you want. :)

• TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    Originally posted by Doomsaw-Gazillion

Hey doomsaw since we replaced Wolverine's spirit with Fury,which next character's rework will be having their spirit replaced too ?

Both Rage for Hulk and Odin Force for Thor have been discussed, but nothing is final yet. We won't change stuff away from Spirit unless it's extremely flavorful and we can do something interesting with it.

There is a hero in the design pipeline right now who uses a different resource than Spirit...

.... Juggernaut?

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

This probably got lost in the shuffle of the earlier pages, but is there ANYTHING you can tell us about the man they call NOVA!

Even if the response is, "I can't say anything about Nova," I would be happy to hear it.

There have been rumors of him shipping when the GOTG movie hits, true or false?

• aranfusionaranfusion Member Posts: 7

Doomsaw! HI! I know you get asked about X-23 a lot, but I need more info!

X-23 news please? Will she launch with all her costumes that were previously seen? Thanks!

• VorronDeadfearVorronDeadfear Member Posts: 2
    Hi Doomsaw! Any news on Venom? :)
  • DyvimmyDyvimmy Member Posts: 1

Jamie Madrox, what are the chances?

Thanks for doing this.

Originally posted by osowavy
    Can I get your honest opinion of the wolverine 52 review ? As you know many people are extremely disappointed on his rework. What changes are you going to make to him ?

Very, very frequently with new heroes and with level 52 reviews people look at the first version on test center and make a snap judgment about power level or fun factor.

We release stuff to test center knowing they need tons of iteration, and we are very dedicated to iterating until stuff is exceptional, so I have 100% confidence people will LOVE Wolverine's level 52 review once it's done and complete.

This also means we won't stop iterating each week, however long it takes.

This will be the same for every hero and level 52 review until the end of time. Keep going until it's great. We are a company that does stuff on a weekly basis, not a yearly basis, so we can be responsive and we are somewhat fearless in that respect.

• DiegokidDiegokid Member Posts: 4
    Any Chance we'll see Darkhawk in game?
  • KelpPlanktonKelpPlankton Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Agent Venom?  200 Splinters?  Yeah?
    Originally posted by udoma85

LOVE the work you guys do.  I tell all my friends to play because you guys are, IMHO, the best and most communicative dev team out there.

Question - Fear Itself costumes are awesome!  The series had so many amazing alternate costumes.  Any more coming down the road?  Iron Man?  Hulk/Nul?  Juggernaut when he releases?

I would be 60% chance for any of the costumes you listed.

100% for Juggernaut, but not likely at release. The parties involved in those decisions strongly prefer to have more traditional and recognizable costumes at initial release, for brand reasons.

• BaroqueSampsonBaroqueSampson Member Posts: 2

Hey Doomsaw,

Just wondering if we'll see a non-NPC version of Adam Warlock?

Wendell Vaughn?

PLAYABLE THANOS?

I really dig cosmic and mystic marvel.

And THAT is why Gaz is the best ya'll
  • fufuhooifufuhooi Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Originally posted by Tyggs
    Originally posted by Doomsaw-Gazillion

.... Juggernaut?

Maybe Nova's ? He has a helmet that communicates with him and gives him some sorts of power from external source (sorry not a Nova fan)

• scotttheduckscotttheduck Member Posts: 1

Doomsaw, 

Ideally, what pace will the Team-ups be released at? Will you get into the once per month groove similar to the playable heroes, or will they be released in batches?

Also, any hints about the anniversary celebrations, we know you love to give teasers.

• strangemeatstrangemeat Member Posts: 5
    can we get any info if the tech team is working on the performance issues some people are having? Like having to restart clinit cuz of  "memory Leaks"?
    Originally posted by Dyvimmy

Jamie Madrox, what are the chances?

Thanks for doing this.

38%

Thank you for reading.

This discussion has been closed.