Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ask Me Anything Thread - Submit Questions Here

Comments

• NaturalCausesNaturalCauses Member Posts: 11
    Midtown Madness Mondays would be LEGIT. I really like that idea
  • Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel HeroesMember Posts: 134
    Originally posted by Omiomiomi

Some things for you guys to consider instead of questions! You be losing money. 

1. Start including new avatar pictures with pre-order purchases; like you used to, as well as new titles for these characters. Some people will buy these just to have the extras, making them that much more flash and you guys more money. 

2. Add newer heroes to the, "Who are you playing as" on the forums - Doc. Strange, NC, Invisible Woman, etc. Cause you're slacking. :P

Do I get paid or something for this? I'll take a code. 

Totally agree with this.

I will buy you lunch literally anywhere if you come to San Mateo. Brevik will come also (so he can pay).

• ScourmScourm Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Doomsaw-Gazillion
    Originally posted by KittyAttackship

Thanks Doomsaw for doing this!  Its been a great year.

What was your favorite feature you added in this year, and what feature are you looking forward to the most?

Also will Doomsaw ever stream?

FAVORITES:

Favorite Feature will probably be Omega system, but I'm looking forward to:

Omega System

Achievements

Trading

Raid #1, Raid #2

PVP going into final and live, especially with the voice announcements.

Solid Frank

Mar-vell

Spider Girl

She-Hulk Team Up

Shared Quests 

Veteran Rewards

Midtown Madness Mondays

STREAM:

I would love to stream, but only if JungleQueen streams with me.

Not a question, just a bold statement.

I love you.

Originally posted by Metallico

Hey Doomsaw.

My question is will Wolverine's Fear itself costume be released once his 52 review hits live. It's been well over a month sense you said it would be on sale after the Advance pack.

It will be out within 1 week, Austin is finalizing the announcement.

It's one of those costumes that you really have to see in game to appreciate the lighting work that went into it.

• TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456

One question:

Where is Captain Marvel?!?

Edit: NVM, just saw Mar-Vell mentioned.

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

Originally posted by NightmareDJK
    Thanks Doomsaw - Ryolnir had also indicated that there will be numerous "What If?" scenarios!

Ryolnir is a knowledgeable and intelligent man.

• mike444mike444 Member Posts: 10
    When will Scarlet Witch get her review?
  • SoupsoSoupso Member Posts: 2
    Will Gazillion use the marvel ip in any new game 
  • DiegokidDiegokid Member Posts: 4
    What are the chances of seeing some of the older Guardians of the Galaxy like Vance Astro?
  • CindTheSarkanyCindTheSarkany Member Posts: 5

1. Thank you for making an amazing game that I have poured more of my time into than i will ever admit

2. Yes please. Do a live stream with  JungleQueen

3. Can we get Rocket Raccoon to yell "Blam Blam I just murdered you!!" after his rework. Best catch phrase ever even if Starlord did regret telling him he could have one

Originally posted by Tyggs

One question:

Where is Captain Marvel?!?

I'm pretty sure he's a Skrull.

But the enhanced Mar-Vell costume is in the final approval stretch. From start to finish a new costume takes about 3 months and enhancement ones take much longer, since there is always a new voice actor involved and lots of feedback and iteration and cost (which is why they are 19 bucks).

• BroharaBrohara Member Posts: 3

Any chance we'll be seeing missions in space or underwater (ie. Atalntis) anytime? 

And can I get a Classic Iron Man Space suit and/or Hydro armor to go along with these missions? ;-)

3. Can we get Rocket Raccoon to yell "Blam Blam I just murdered you!!" after his rework. Best catch phrase ever even if Starlord did regret telling him he could have one

I second this motion. I know some people havent liked the Bendis run, but I have loved it! Would love to hear Rocket say this!

• TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    Will Magma (From X-Men Legends) make it in?

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• GhostRiderBrasilGhostRiderBrasil Member Posts: 1

Hey Doomsaw,  question from Brasil:

I still feel melee heroes (specially the ones without lifesteal, as nightcrawler) a pain to play when mobs have AoE.

Any plan on making Melee more resistant ?

And i would sure love to see the cosmic power removed from bosses. It really destroy melee fun to play.

Originally posted by CindTheSarkany

1. Thank you for making an amazing game that I have poured more of my time into than i will ever admit

2. Yes please. Do a live stream with  JungleQueen

1. Awesome.

2. It's my dream.

3. Absolutely. 

• LeowyldLeowyld Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Originally posted by NaturalCauses

I second this motion. I know some people havent liked the Bendis run, but I have loved it! Would love to hear Rocket say this!

I'm not *crazy* about that catchphrase myself, but I could tolerate it. But it really is very polarizing. Lots of people, especially longtime Rocket fans, outright loathe it.

Edit P.S.: Looks like you said you will. (I know some people who won't be happy about that). Ok, at least give me "And that's how we do things in the Raccooniverse." as a massive mob group defeat quip.

Originally posted by Vitao89
    Any ETA for Deadpool's rework? This game is amazing and it's getting even better. Thanks, Doomsaw!

He is planned for late summer, after the X-Men finish up and we get Thor, Hulk and Thing complete.

He is getting a single-target ranged spirit spender very soon (minigun) since he didn't get shipped with one.

• drikpicdrikpic Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Any chance we will ever get to see Shuma-Gorath, in the near furture?
    Originally posted by Brohara

Any chance we'll be seeing missions in space or underwater (ie. Atalntis) anytime? 

And can I get a Classic Iron Man Space suit and/or Hydro armor to go along with these missions? ;-)

Yes to all of these questions.

I'm glad you asked!

• fufuhooifufuhooi Member UncommonPosts: 16

Hey doomsaw since we replaced Wolverine's spirit with Fury,which next character's rework will be having their spirit replaced too ?

Maybe Hulk with rage,Thor with Odin Force ?

Originally posted by nimrod98
    Hi Doomsaw, I'm extremely excited and waiting anxiously for Mr Fantastic. How much work has been put in to him so far? Any previews as to what he can or can't do? Will he be flailing his arms like Dr Octopus? And great job on this awesome game , please keep up the good work!!

I believe all of his animations are complete and some of his powers are finished or close to finished.

His dialogue is complete also, I believe.

He will use a lot of stretching powers. He has two movement powers that are awesome and very unique looking.

He also uses a few impressive gadgets that are a notch above anything we've seen so far.

Originally posted by Leowyld
    Originally posted by NaturalCauses

I'm not *crazy* about that catchphrase myself, but I could tolerate it. But it really is very polarizing. Lots of people, especially longtime Rocket fans, outright loathe it.

Well you would know, you are ALL OVER the Rocket Raccoon forums. I haven't been as into the Guardians in the past, the movie has gotten me more interested and I've been reading the Marvel Now! run.

• TheBestSpiderMan10TheBestSpiderMan10 Member Posts: 6

Hey Doomsaw!

I gotta buncha qustions for you (since you never reply to me on the forums :( )!

1. Once all the other heroes have been reworked, any chance Spidey will get some more love? Although he is fairly powerful atm, I feel he could really use some of the new tech and design that went into chars like Nightcrawler. Here's my thread.

2. Spider-Man needs to be switched to a Josh Keaton/CDB default VO (Bell can voice an enhanced USM costume) and his modern (default) needs to be updated? A lot of people (mainly me) have already made posts on this, but there hasn't been any enthusiasm from the devs? What do you think? Here's my thread.

3. You mentioned that you wanted to get CDB to record "SHOCKERRRRR!" for the BiB and Symbiote? Any progress?

4. I've asked you this a million times, and each time I've got lukewarm response, but AGENT VENOM NEEDS HIS OWN HERO!!!! Please? I made a hero power tree for him, and have received GREAT feedback, so I think the community would also be with me on this. Here's my power tree.

5. Black Cat? Hercules? Any chance they will be heroes?

6. Can you please take us through the dev's thinking on nerfing dodge? A lot of people have thought it is a controversial decision, and I agree. Why did you do it?

7. Next big thing after Raids?

8. Any chance of getting FREE G's on the anniversary?

9. Y U NEVER ANSWER ME ON THE FORUMS?

10. Spidey 2099? Costume or hero (but please, not a team up!)

11. Superior Spidey needs some... enhancements? Any chance of that being possible? Here's my thread.

12. Lot's of people have been asking about Item Sets and Ultimate Items? Any update? Here's my suggestion.

THANKS! I know I'm late, but PLEASE reply! You guys are the best devs EVER! :D

13. And when are we getting the gift/code??? ;)

• xThuganomicsxxThuganomicsx Member Posts: 3

Mr. Doomsaw,

We already know we are going to be getting Blade eventually. My question is, Will Wesley Snipes be doing the voice over? He probably needs the money at this point. Help him out.

This discussion has been closed.