Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers up.

MyriaMyria Member UncommonPosts: 699

Heads up for any that care:

Client update and the servers appear to be up, at least for a little while.

Comments

• IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138
    Originally posted by Myria

Heads up for any that care:

Client update and the servers appear to be up, at least for a little while.

Any news on the client that will be for launch? Is this the last build or they are going to patch the client, and might as well re-dl?

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• MyriaMyria Member UncommonPosts: 699
    Originally posted by Incomparable

Any news on the client that will be for launch? Is this the last build or they are going to patch the client, and might as well re-dl?

No clue, I don't really watch things all that closely. I'd be surprised if this was the final build, but who knows. Either way, I'd imagine you can just patch up to final whenever.

• GlanceHealzGlanceHealz Member Posts: 16

lol open beta 2.0?

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

LOL seriously missing it so badly you sit around checking the launcher?

Mine is updating removing files ?

• seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419
    Patch is out and it is big 2gig+ , but regarding patch notes, we need to wait for the forums maintenance to end.
  • KaladinKaladin Member Posts: 468

Kudos to the OP for making this more widely known.  They just had a large patch after open beta and they wanted to get at least a little bit of last minute testing before launch.  They released a notice on social media and their website that the servers would be up and down between now and launch for those reasons.

I can fly higher than an aeroplane.
    And I have the voice of a thousand hurricanes.
    Hurt - Wars

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Logged in, ctrl F, 15fps, moved char, turned cam, 18fps,  logged out. Thats my usual beta procedure for weeks now.

"but they are at least two builds ahead!!"

"but its beta!!"

"but until launch there is still time to fix it!!!"

Yes, and for the sake of the people who also have subpar performance and already bought the game i press my thumbs that you are right.

• redbug1redbug1 Member Posts: 21
    Hahaha,  Volgare I have been banned so many times from this website what I have 9 alternate accounts now. Don't say anything to upset the nerds who run the site, but if you do, email accounts are free and easy to get. Go go gadget Project 1999!!!! Bonzai muther fuckers!
  • GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186
    Originally posted by Volgore

Logged in, ctrl F, 15fps, moved char, turned cam, 18fps,  logged out. Thats my usual beta procedure for weeks now.

"but they are at least two builds ahead!!"

"but its beta!!"

"but until launch there is still time to fix it!!!"

Yes, and for the sake of the people who also have subpar performance and already bought the game i press my thumbs that you are right.

Yeah, like your performance is magically going to improve after a patch.

Remove your APPDATA for wildstar and play around with the settings.

The performance ain't good I admit that but can be tuned if you have the rec specs.

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Servers back up as of 12:25 east coast time for anyone who cares
    • Aloha Mr Hand !