Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interested in an rp labeled server in ArcheAge come vote!

MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!

Comments

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

I never understood the difference between the role i play in onlinegames and the roleplay in onlinegames.

I still think, the moment i log in and people call me "raw", im inchar so "in the role of my char" and when i act in the game, i act in my role in my char ... the role i wanna play.

Now, that i read something in faction chat, i saw people roleplaying "your mom is too big for my eyes" so i thought, what role might that have been ?!

I think you want a RPG server to avoid such role playing people, am i right ?

Well, for the RPG in ArcheAge .. you know, im member of Navarchy.

We are the Nuian Expeditionary Forces and when we meet the "your mom is too big for my eyes" roleplayers, we gonna have 1st class RPG action combat to defend Nuian citizens and stuff.

I love roleplaying ^^

What exacly do you think will be different on a RPG flagged server ?

• MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Originally posted by rawfox

I never understood the difference between the role i play in onlinegames and the roleplay in onlinegames.

I still think, the moment i log in and people call me "raw", im inchar so "in the role of my char" and when i act in the game, i act in my role in my char ... the role i wanna play.

Now, that i read something in faction chat, i saw people roleplaying "your mom is too big for my eyes" so i thought, what role might that have been ?!

I think you want a RPG server to avoid such role playing people, am i right ?

Well, for the RPG in ArcheAge .. you know, im member of Navarchy.

We are the Nuian Expeditionary Forces and when we meet the "your mom is too big for my eyes" roleplayers, we gonna have 1st class RPG action combat to defend Nuian citizens and stuff.

I love roleplaying ^^

What exacly do you think will be different on a RPG flagged server ?

I explain everything in the opening post please check it out!

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!

• BinafusBinafus Member UncommonPosts: 230

Love the idea of a couple RP servers.

• AdrenAdren Member UncommonPosts: 69
    i would join a rp server...i dont rp but rpers are alot nicer then regular players..hopefully if they do make a rp server it will have a good amount of ppl on it.