Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game a good mmorpg and PvP?? And will i ever get bored of it??

Exnor009Exnor009 Member Posts: 154

Only if i get bored of WoW(which i will eventually) Im thinking of getting another mmorpg...but this time i am looking for one that i wont get bored of and i was thinking about this game because of all the poltics and seiges it has im thinking of getting it but first i need to know how its going on these days...like if their is still big seiges and its easy to lvl etc. Please tell me the postive things that are going on today in Shadowbane.

Comments

• Infernus_sinInfernus_sin Member Posts: 34

Don't look to this game...people who played this maybe a year ago are viable to come back because they may have connections or certain clans that know them to help get them back on their feet...people just now coming to this game will get crushed because most or even all of the population are veterans...Some politics...minor skirmishes...its extremely easy to lvl from 1-60 but like I said if you have connections...the key to lvling in this game now is Powerleveling...

This game isn't what it used to be if you maybe posted this a year and a half ago I would of said...BUY THIS GAME ITS THE BEST PVP OUT THERE...unfortunetly the population is low...all of the sieges are minor its not really large scale as it used to be.

Still worth trying imo...look for a free trial.

• NukeboxNukebox Member Posts: 6

As set in as most of the community is, most of the guilds are happy to have a new member - the ones that aren't rediculously paranoid usually are anyway.

As for pvp - that's what the game is, and that's what keeps it fun, imo.  Pretty much the goal of the game is to build a city; or be part of a guild and help maintain its city (which is more likely), and raze your enemy's cities to the ground.

Yes, it like all games getse repetitive to a point after a while, but this one implememtns a true sense of diplomacy, and more at stake, with cities you can spend months on entirely wiped out.

The area Shadowbane severly lacks in, is quest material and solid history.  But the pvp rocks the place. 

One of my favorite things is that the thief class can literally steal items from other players.  That is just too damn cool :D

Anyway, I'd recommend trying it out, there is a free trial (as long as you have a valid credit card) and seeing if you like it or not.

I just switched from WoW back to SB and I am quite happy for the change :/

Anyway gl
    -Nuke